Can someone fill me in on 246????

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
I mean, less than 8 weeks from the card and according to Tapology, the card is:

Screenshot_20191120-185140_Chrome.jpg

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/63997-ufc-fight-night

I know Conrad might be coming back and they might be negotiating but they better get the wheels rolling and announce some damn fights.

So far , not a single Main Card fight has been announced unless they decide to put Maycee and Modaferri up there.

Am I missing something here? Fill me in Sherbros..

If Conor doesn't fight, the card probably gets cancelled

Conor being the queen he is, is probably holding up confirming anything.

Looks pretty solid to me

top3 best card of the year?

It does seem weird nothing has been announced yet.

Conor vs Cowboy is my guess

Just cause fights aren't announced doesn't mean they aren't booked. I expect ufc to announce the whole main card/bout order during the 245 PPV.

They're bringing back the Pride style booking for that card. Main card will be announced on fight-week.

Just cause fights aren't announced doesn't mean they aren't booked. I expect ufc to announce the whole main card/bout order during the 245 PPV.

I don't think that's accurate. Dana and co always announce fights at least 2-3 months out to be able to promote the card.

And usually, when a fight is booked, its announced, at least leaked by the media.

Usually tapology even shows rumored bouts. The fact that nothing is there for this card is unsettling to say the least.

Exactly. They want to focus on UFC 245. 1 month before is enough and the injuries are less likely. How many times they announced big fights 3 months before and fights were cancelled due the injury? Tickets will be sold out quickly 1 month before or 3 months before.
They probably gonna announce McGregor vs Cerrone and death of the flyweight division.

I'm not filling you

WellwornInfiniteDog-size_restricted.gif

I mean, less than 8 weeks from the card and according to Tapology, the card is:

View attachment 680707

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/63997-ufc-fight-night

I know Conrad might be coming back and they might be negotiating but they better get the wheels rolling and announce some damn fights.

So far , not a single Main Card fight has been announced unless they decide to put Maycee and Modaferri up there.

Am I missing something here? Fill me in Sherbros..
Its early. They just started booking fights lol
Relax?
I can tell by your screenshot you are one impatient dude. How long do you get out of that battery lol? Close some of those apps.

“The FIght capitol of the world”
And foremost organization in MMA
5B2751AA-FD81-4C16-9280-7BD77742D8B9.gif

C'mon TS, install Blockada or something for those ads FFS!

Conor/cowboy woodley/edwards are the rumored main/co-main

Back