El Cucy shall beat Khabib "Curly Howard" Nurmagomedov

AlzheimersAluminum

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I be the first one to say it.

If thou dare disagree I shall resurrect this thread whereupon thou shall grovel for forgiveness and lick mine feet.

giphy.gif

If thou dare disagree I shall resurrect this thread whereupon thou shall grovel for forgiveness and lick mine feet.

giphy.gif
I've been saying Tony would beat khabib before you had an account on sherdog bud.

HollyshitI just tried it and realised I can't curl one toe at a time. Also now that i've been practicing this for a while and comparing to Ts's gif I'm starting to understand the foot fetish people

if he does, and I think he can, it will be a LAte SUB, or he will pull away as the fight gets longer.
Khabib will win round 1 and maybe 2, but if he hasnt finished "El cucuy" by then, HES FUCKED!!!!
he will start to get pieced up then and or get Subbed if it gets back to the gound,

Khabib "Kanye West" Nurgagodemdov

if he does, and I think he can, it will be a LAte SUB, or he will pull away as the fight gets longer.
Khabib will win round 1 and maybe 2, but if he hasnt finished "El cucuy" by then, HES FUCKED!!!!
he will start to get pieced up then and or get Subbed if it gets back to the gound,
Maybe 2? LOL, Tony lost both round 1 and 2 to Staph Lee.

Khabib will not lose a single round vs Tony. Mark this comment.

Khabib by Sub. RNC/Neck crank.

Well it seems like Khabib is reluctant to sign the contract with Tony so it seems he's in Khabib's head at least. Lets pray to the mighty JBG that this fight will still happen though.

giphy.gif
Well according to TS if he manages to beat Khabib, I agree that would be some FEET! .Ha ha

"Curly Howard" reminded me of "Curry-Howard's isomorphism" which is a very famous and incredibly deep theorem in mathematics and proof theory. Changed my life when I read the theorem, I was going through a phase of constructivism and I was even pondering finitism but not I'm more of what I call a "Computational Idealist", a philosophy that I made up that I don't have enough space here to explain.

Maybe 2? LOL, Tony lost both round 1 and 2 to Staph Lee.

Khabib will not lose a single round vs Tony. Mark this comment.

Khabib by Sub. RNC/Neck crank.
ok, i will remember

Back