Yoel Romero = Tom Brady of MMA

wushu

Professional Salad Tosser
@Silver
Reaction score
Even in his mid 40s he’s still fighting at the top level and improving in every fight. Will he ever age? 42 years old and no signs of slowing down. I could see him breaking Randy’s record as oldest champ and continuing to win top 5 contender fights in his 50s. Freak of nature

What's up with some of the ancients waking up from their slumber?

Other than that I agree with you TS.

Even in his mid 40s he’s still fighting at the top level and improving in every fight. Will he ever age? 42 years old and no signs of slowing down. I could see him breaking Randy’s record as oldest champ and continuing to win top 5 contender fights in his 50s. Freak of nature
Except Tom Brady wins

What's up with some of the ancients waking up from their slumber?

Other than that I agree with you TS.

Ive never left...been lurking for the last 14yrs or so, lol

What tom is doing is impressive but a few qbs have started pushing 40 and still been pretty good. Hes def taking it up a notch. Qbs and kickers prob have the 2 longest career avgs in the NFL.

Yoel being the freak he is at his age is very impressive. In Mma, being old is not usually good lol

Isn't Tom Brady a cheater? I don't watch the padded obese un-athletic 11 minute of actual game play of what Americans call a "sport".

as much as i like romero..he has not been improving for years..in fact his problem is that he fights the same way over and over. he has no gameplan, no strategy. just swings for the fences and hopes for the best

TS probably just turned 45 and this is how he is dealing with his mid life crisis.

Yoel is a physical freak. Brady isn't and never was. Brady gets by largely on his intelligence as a football player. There are plenty of more physically talented QBs than Tom Brady. I don't think you can say that about Romero in MMA.

upload_2019-11-20_17-50-6.png

so you're not a professional tortilla maker?

as much as i like romero..he has not been improving for years..in fact his problem is that he fights the same way over and over. he has no gameplan, no strategy. just swings for the fences and hopes for the best

Yep, he's pretty much the anti-Brady. LOL!

Brady is a six time Champ. Yoel can't even make weight for the chance to win the belt.

Back