Ask Ant: Give me your questions

AntWalkerMMA

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
There won't be a Trenches Live Chat this week but I'd still like to answer some of your questions. Drop them here. Fights, Hip Hop, Movies, Whatever...but mostly fights of course. Come get this work

What’s up brah?

Wondering about my man Francisco Trinaldo. What’s next for him? Where is his ceiling? He is 40+ but still looked pretty good against Bobby Green, plus we all know he beat Alexander Hernandez (who is 13th). I’m a sucker for underdog and old school fighters so Trinaldo is my boy.

Thanks man.

There won't be a Trenches Live Chat this week but I'd still like to answer some of your questions. Drop them here. Fights, Hip Hop, Movies, Whatever...but mostly fights of course. Come get this work
Who would you like to see headline the UFC 246 card, and who do you think is most likely to be confirmed for that card over the next few weeks

Why did you and/or your homies delete a lot of the most iconic threads in sherdog / MMA history?
- The translated Japanese MMA rankings
- Not impressed with Michael Cro Cop
- Lee Murray documenting his street fights
- etc.

Seriously, the Admins / Mods / Staff should think twice before deleting absolute classics just to free up 7MB of server space.

Movies: Steven Segal / Jean Claude Van Damme. Why are there no legitimate martial arts action stars today? Is Hollywood ready for a new wave of them? Can todays audiences handle the sheer violence that comes with it?

How many times your own body weight can you lift?

Why did you and/or your homies delete a lot of the most iconic threads in sherdog / MMA history?
- The translated Japanese MMA rankings
- Not impressed with Michael Cro Cop
- Lee Murray documenting his street fights
- etc.

Seriously, the Admins / Mods / Staff should think twice before deleting absolute classics just to free up 7MB of server space.
I don't mod anything on the forum. I write/podcast/report for the main page and only touch the forums for my own amusement or to promote something. I have no answers for you

Prime Rousey vs current BJ Penn who you got?

You should do this format more often, it’s a way to connect with the community

With how horrendous the Jan vs Jacare fight was, do you think it might have actually decreased Jan's chances of getting a title-shoot rather than improved them? How important is momentum to the title hunt anyways?

Last edited:
Ohio state is a 20 point favorite over Penn State on Saturday. .take the spread or no?

How come when its cold, female parts poke out but male's shrivel up

What's your vote for fight of the year, fighter of the year, and most importantly, biggest disappointment of the year ?

You should do this format more often, it’s a way to connect with the community
We put on over 50 weeks of live chat shows to connect with the community...the community largely didn't seem to want to connect back, besides a few of our favorites.

Back