Worst thing about MMA

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Guys avoiding strikes and then taunting, to only continue avoiding more strikes. If your going to taunt after good defence, the point is to strike back.

Nothing more triggering than a fighter thinking he is the shit because he is walking back the way not getting hit.

*cough* Bobby Green. You deserved to lose that fight.

Taunt if you are actually good and pro - active please, other wise fuck off.

Bored of these try-hards masquerading as high level fighters.

Bobby Green always pulls that shit and its fun watching him lose decisions

I just read the title. My answer?

THE FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh..... Looked like he was just sparring... Shame though...
He could've come back on top if he had KOed Trinaldo but then again I didn't expect Trinaldo to be that fast still for a 48-year-old!!!!!
Still the only time he really deserved it was when he fought The Diamond!
c4373f071b2a72b702ce7882f27cb02a.gif

I'm more annoyed by high fives and hugs during the fight... do that shit after the fight is over.

The stupid, emotional fans falling for every fucking hype trains. These days it's Masvidal, until he gets wrecked. Then it will be someone else

Guys avoiding strikes and then taunting, to only continue avoiding more strikes. If your going to taunt after good defence, the point is to strike back.

Nothing more triggering than a fighter thinking he is the shit because he is walking back the way not getting hit.

Taunt if you are actually good and pro - active please, other wise fuck off.

Bored of these try-hards masquerading as high level fighters.

the most vulnerable position to be in is when yours hands are down, and/or striking.

some use bait, some use aggression.

if you want constant slugging, watch bareknuckle fighting kid

I hate it when they start hitting each other, just laying into each other like neanderthals

it's not cock fighting

Also hate when they start cock fighting

Cancelled bouts

I don’t even look forward to fights until weigh in day anymore

When you're watching with some casuals and during the grappling they say "aww this is gay 2 dudes humping I would never do that"

What I hear is:
I cant fight and I'm in the closet

Back