Can we have a refund

The Casual

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
On Askren for Mighty Mouse trade? I was happy when it happened but what a fucking fleecing.

We need somebody to fight Cejudo too

MM seems to be declined and not taking fighting as seriously. I thought he beat Henry twice but he has nothing for Henry if they do the third fight.

Thought you were at the event this past weekend.

Awesome trade just to have Askren exposed. You never wish that on someone but atleast his fans saw the truth.

"Askren would beat GSP" lmao

Cejudo is looking for a money fight, and talking about vacating both belts if he doesnt get one or some bs, CUT HIM

Askren had three entertaining fights, MM's in a better place, and Cejudo has plenty of people to fight, he just needs to get healthy.

On Askren for Mighty Mouse trade? I was happy when it happened but what a fucking fleecing.

right! that trade didn't work out very well. Well besides the fastest ko ever. Still, DJ is a goat contender.

Hell no! I watched all 3 Askren matches. I never watched any fucking Mouse fights. Good trade, good riddance. Askren generated more interest and unintentionally created a BMF. Mouse killed his division for being too scared to take his only interesting fight vs Dildoshaw.

What a shameful trade for the sport of MMA, MM is a legend I wonder how many more fights he'll have.

It's turned out to be a great trade from WME's point of view I'm sure. Jorge now is a bigger name than DJ ever was, and it's all because of Askren. I don't know if Masvidal had much of an opinion about this trade when he first heard about it, but it changed the course of his life.

right! that trade didn't work out very well. Well besides the fastest ko ever. Still, DJ is a goat contender.
Didnt work out well? Do you have any idea how much money and buzz got generated from those three fights? I bet more than a dozen MM fights. Plus dana got to see askren get destroyed, huge bonus for him on a personal level.

Mighty Mouse is completely unmarketable.
There's no fuckin way UFC is bringing him back.
At least Ben put asses in seats when he fought.

Awesome trade just to have Askren exposed. You never wish that on someone but atleast his fans saw the truth.

"Askren would beat GSP" lmao
That fight still needs to happen to know.

I always talked shit on Mighty Mouse for not moving up or fighting TJ but when they announced he was leaving and the flyweight division was coming to an end I became incredibly sad I’d rather watch any 125 pound male fight over any WMMA fight

If you care so much about DJ how come you've never posted about him before? Please stop the fake interest.

Cejudo??!!!!
giphy.gif

Meanwhile, Askren was a fresh breath in the WW division and it is also one of the reasons why the BMF title exists.
Because if Askren didn't exist my boy Leon Scott woulda gave out the most brutal ass beating Jorge would have ever gotten!

The trade wasn't like a team trading players in a team sport, it wasn't to get the better fighter. It's all about $$$ and intrigue. Askren had a controversial win and entertaining fight with Lawler, then gave the UFC the fastest KO in history and skyrocketed Jorge Masvidal's worth.

The trade was a great thing for the UFC. What was MM gonna do? Fight on PPV and garner a terrible amount of buys?

Back