Who is the female BMF?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Joanna Jedrzejczyk Says She Is ‘Female BMF’

SCMP.com

“People used to call me violent, savage,” Jedrzjecyzk told the Post. “Jorge [Masvidal] just won the belt – the baddest [expletive] belt. I want to be the female BMF.”

Jedrzejczyk ruled over the UFC strawweight division from March of 2015 to November of 2017. During that span, she made five impressive title defences – more than any other champion in the division’s history.

In fact, of all the female champions in UFC history, only Ronda Rousey has produced more title defences than Jedrzejczyk. That only strengthens the Polish fighter’s claim to female BMF status.

“These [other] girls can make it, they can win the belt, but there’s nobody like Ronda Rousey, [nobody] like me,” Jedrzejczyk said.

“People can doubt me, and they’ll do that forever, but show me a better, cleaner fighter in the UFC or in general. Of course, Amanda Nunes is the GOAT [greatest of all time] right now, but Ronda Rousey had six successful title defences, me, five. Rose [Namajunas]? One title defence. Jessica [Andrade] couldn’t defend the title.”

Jedrzejczyk’s title reign ended in late 2017, when she was knocked out by Rose Namajunas. Having defeated Tecia Torres and Michelle Waterson in her two most recent strawweight fights, she has seemingly earned another shot at the division’s throne, which is currently occupied by Hebei’s Zhang Weili.

The bout is not official yet, but both women seem to want it, and given White’s clear interest in the match-up, it seems like a matter of time before it’s announced. Perhaps if Jedrzejczyk is impressive in this bid to reclaim the strawweight title, White will consider creating a women’s BMF title for her down the road.

https://www.scmp.com/sport/martial-...8534/ufc-joanna-jedrzejczyk-says-she-deserves

Amanda Nunes and not even close

The BMF doesn’t tap to strikes.

The real BMF is shev or Nunes.

Maybe even Weili

For the longest time it was Cyborg so it'd be hard to deny her. Even though she got KO'd by Nunes she still went for the kill every time win or lose

I can't take her seriously after this.

Maycee Barber is a bad ass woman as well I love her style she has next

Zhang sleeps Joanna in 2 minutes

Other : none.

Chill the fuck out Joanna gatekeeper. You're being annoying again.

fujii-megumi-image.jpg

Cyborg vs Nunes was the unofficial women's BMF title fight.

For the longest time it was Cyborg so it'd be hard to deny her. Even though she got KO'd by Nunes she still went for the kill every time win or lose
Against a string of smaller, less experienced opponents. Not a BMF.

My vote is Joanna. Tried to fight Valentina on 2 days notice and unlike Rose and Andrade she wasn't talking about retirement after 1 loss.

Cyborg never played patty-cake with her victims trying not to gas out like Amanda. She may be on the downhill but for sure she's the WBMF

Cybro takes it. Got dropped and kept coming. Didn't pull a Ronda or Holm or Meisha either. Still wanted to rematch but piece of shit Dana White made it virtually impossible. A-man-duh is a close 2nd. Sheeva i s nowhere near that shit. Specially after her last performance. Joanna is cringe here.

Back