Brendan Fitzgerald, why?

MattyPeq

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This is the first time I'm making a new thread in like, I don't know, probably eight years.

But I had to. Fitzgerald did it again. And we all love Todd Duffee, so I had to do something to fix this mess.

So, Brendan Fitzgerald was talking about Jairzinho Rozenstruik and his upcoming main event fight against Overeem and he said that Rozenstruik holds the record for the fastest knockout in UFC heavyweight history (9 seconds, against Allen Crowder).

Too bad Todd Duffeee knocked out Tim Hague in 7 seconds in his UFC debut.

Ok... I'll admit it, I love Todd Duffee, but I also don't love Brendan Fitzgerald.
HIs smile freaks me out and there's something weird about his looks.

Still, justice is served.

You're welcome, our beloved Todd Duffee.

(Only 33% of this thread is sarcastic.)

Edit: this thread needs some more Duffee

20121228_gav_sv5_049.0.jpg

There we go!

Last edited:
Masvidal KOed Ben in 5 seconds...

You watch the card on 3 day tape delay?
I do remember him saying that Sat night. Good ear, didn't even think twice about the record.

You watch the card on 3 day tape delay?
I do remember him saying that Sat night. Good ear, didn't even think twice about the record.

Unfortunately, yes, my man. Busy life lately. I just found the time... and I had to listen to that...

Thank you! And I'm glad to see you in this thread. You're one of my favorite posters on here!

Masvidal KOed Ben in 5 seconds...

It was about the fastest knockout in UFC heavyweight history. I fixed that just a few seconds before reading your post.
Still, thank you for noticing my mistake!!!

This is the first time I'm making a new thread in like, I don't know, probably eight years.

But I had to. Fitzgerald did it again. And we all love Todd Duffee, so I had to do something to fix this mess.

So, Brendan Fitzgerald was talking about Jairzinho Rozenstruik and his upcoming main event fight against Overeem and he said that Rozenstruik holds the record for the fastest knockout in UFC heavyweight history (9 seconds, against Allen Crowder).

Too bad Todd Duffeee knocked out Tim Hague in 7 seconds in his UFC debut.

Ok... I'll admit it, I love Todd Duffee, but I also don't love Brendan Fitzgerald.
HIs smile freaks me out and there's something weird about his looks.

Still, justice is served.

You're welcome, our beloved Todd Duffee.

(Only 33% of this thread is sarcastic.)

Edit: this thread needs some more Duffee

20121228_gav_sv5_049.0.jpg

There we go!
As a Todd Duffee fan, do you admit that he found a way out of his last fight due to blowing his wad hoping for a rogue ko, gassing, and becoming afraid he was just gonna get koed again?

Unfortunately, yes, my man. Busy life lately. I just found the time... and I had to listen to that...

Thank you! And I'm glad to see you in this thread. You're one of my favorite posters on here!

Aww, you put me in my feels. Hard to find someone who appreciates ignorant responses with no substance and narrow minded opinions. I can flock your sheep if you ever need a hand from behind.

I’d take Fitzgerald over Big John and Modern day Goldberg. Mauro is also horrible, glad to see he’s only covering Showtime boxing, but hope he gets replaced soon.

I’d take Fitzgerald over Big John and Modern day Goldberg. Mauro is also horrible, glad to see he’s only covering Showtime boxing, but hope he gets replaced soon.

I liked when Cro Cop was gonna beat his ass.

I don't know why but Brendan is growing on me. He's no Goldie but I am starting to enjoy him when he's paired with Bisping.

I find it weird that they fired Goldberg only to hire someone that sounds just like him.

Back