Lol at the "Poor Ben" Brigade

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
That cocky a-hole deserves every bit of it.

25krk87.jpg.gif

Not so much cockiness and more so confidence

Not like those guys who go out of their way to act tough and talk shit

RIP Ben

LMAO!!! Man Ben is the best thing that has happened to the UFC in a long time. The comeuppance is EVERYTHING!!!! Let the brigade's tears keep flowing. I'm still thirsty for all that deliciousness! Not even Sprite can quench it.

Im not sure why he receives so much hate , he played the game like everyone else and his sledging was pretty harmless really , along the lines of ' ya mother wears army boots'
H was out of his depth sure but he wasnt a terrible dude

you don't think his UFC career is enough comeuppance? his only win in the UFC was controversial and involved him getting destroyed until the last 10 secs or so. he then was forced to eat his words when he gets stiffed in 5 secs in the fastest KO in UFC history. not to mention he topped his career off by getting choked unconscious after showing a level of striking that even Elias Theodorou would've been in awe of.

i mean, what more can someone say on the internet about Ben Askren that could ever top his actual UFC career?

i feel like this is more to ruffle feathers of Ben Askren supporters or people who would rather stay classy and not kick a man when he's down. keep on keepin' on though, i'll laugh if there is some actually funny ones.

It was funny when his fellow dad bods on here tried to claim that Ben never talked constant shit to Masvidal and didn’t deserve the follow ups and flack after

And then Ben comes out with this

Ahhh the more posts I read it like this the more I become a fan. Strange times.

I have seen very few people show sympathy for Askren including Askren himself, though my anecdotal evidence may be different from yours

I don't really feel bad for him... He has a pretty good MMA career and gets to make a living coaching wrestling and shit. The rest of us have to work the rest of our lives.
I would take a few Lawler punches and one Masvidal knee in exchange for the easy life.

Not so much cockiness and more so confidence

Not like those guys who go out of their way to act tough and talk shit

RIP Ben
People who have no confidence wouldnt know the difference.
Its natural for a person who has no confidence whatsoever to hate on a person who believes in themselves.

I'm wonder where are all the morons saying dumb shit like Askren would have put both Khabib and GSP on their back went.

{<jordan}

Last edited:
Back