Would you welcome A-list celebrities headlining UFC cards for more eyes?

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
At the end of the day, this is a business. I welcome it with open arms. It would only help the sport grow.

Sad... But Justin Bieber vs Tom Cruise would do Mcgregor / Khabib numbers.

It's not MY business, so I don't really care. I just want to see the JBD being satisfied.

At the end of the day, this is a business. I welcome it with open arms. It would only help the sport grow.
No. At most, put them on early lims or something. Quite frankly unless its someone that has an "awe" attraction like Dwayne the rock Johnson, or someone who's been legitimately training, id rather they just stay away.

I'd welcome it much more if the celebrities had to fight eachother instead of real fighters...

I watch bugs fight on the YouTube ffs, shitty Mexican WMMA events, and white collar boxing... I'm really not picky who fights, I just want the violence.

Would never happen though because they make as much money as those two made in that fight a hell of a lot easier then being put in a cage fight

<{hughesimpress}>

The UFC has gotten far worse since attracting the casual viewer. Definitely disagree with making it into a spectacle like the superbowl with celebrity appearances.

Give us a few stacked cards per year and let's stop pretending to be a big league sport, it's half-naked men beating each other up.

At the end of the day for me anyway, it's all about watching and the appreciation of elite-level mixed martial arts.

Would I welcome A-list celebrities headlining UFC cards?
Fuck no.

What you mean Aspen Ladd isn’t an a list celebrity?
Heh

That fight would do infinity numbers. McGrooger ain't got shit on Bieber!

When it comes to Colin Asia be like

<FookIsThatGuy>

Talk about Bieber and it's

<Oku03>

Mostly because a coked up Bieber would get obliterated by 50+ year old Cruise and just give up after getting hit once or twice. And I would pay good money to watch it (assuming streaming wasn't an option)

You saw CM Punk fight and your takeaway was you want to see more guys with zero background in the sport and hardly any athletic prowess make an ass of themselves for a large amount of money?

I'd welcome it much more if the celebrities had to fight eachother instead of real fighters...

I watch bugs fight on the YouTube ffs, shitty Mexican WMMA events, and white collar boxing... I'm really not picky who fights, I just want the violence.
Wouldn't it be more violent if celebrities actually faced real fighters? They'd get the shit kicked out of them. Could you imagine if CM Punk fought a clone? Would have been fucking embarrassing, even more so than getting toyed with by part timer like Mike Jackson.

it like triple those numbers. who ever those you tubers are sold out staples center and ive never heard of them

Wouldn't it be more violent if celebrities actually faced real fighters? They'd get the shit kicked out of them. Could you imagine if CM Punk fought a clone? Would have been fucking embarrassing, even more so than getting toyed with by part timer like Mike Jackson.
Yeah but there's no fun in that. If it's like that, the celebrity should get some kind of weapon. Like a wrench or a short knife or something. Maybe brass knuckles. A spiked bat or an axe against a bigger fighter. Fights to the death.

I'd go for this:

9v9EHr.gif

Back