Is rozenstruik fat ngannou?

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both fighters are very hard punchers but i think that jairzinho is more technical, could he be in a similar spot if he gets the win against alistar?

Ehhh idk Jair hasn't fought anyone even decent. Need to see how he deals with Reem first.

Jairzinho vs Ngannou is a must tho

Ehhh idk Jair hasn't fought anyone even decent. Need to see how he deals with Reem first.

Jairzinho vs Ngannou is a must tho
Andrei is decent, i know that he's not good but for heavyweight he's almost the cream of the crop

Both fighters are very hard punchers but i think that jairzinho is more technical, could he be in a similar spot if he gets the win against alistar?
Found some of his old kickboxing highlights. Seems like a champ in the making!

And I think we're gonna see Alistair bust out the Alistine Choke he used to use so well back in the day. Or just GnP Jarzinho into the shadow realm. There's something about Jar-Jar's stance and style that make me think he has absolutely NOTHING on the ground. I felt the same way about Houston Alexander and Matt Mitrione back in the day when people were so high on them and I think Mr. Rozenstruik has had a similar benefit from positive macthmaking. I truly don't think he'll be able to hang with any HW grapplers... the fact that there are about 3 of them right now makes that not such a big deal.

I call him couch dad Ngannou

And I think we're gonna see Alistair bust out the Alistine Choke he used to use so well back in the day. Or just GnP Jarzinho into the shadow realm. There's something about Jar-Jar's stance and style that make me think he has absolutely NOTHING on the ground. I felt the same way about Houston Alexander and Matt Mitrione back in the day when people were so high on them and I think Mr. Rozenstruik has had a similar benefit from positive macthmaking. I truly don't think he'll be able to hang with any HW grapplers... the fact that there are about 3 of them right now makes that not such a big deal.
But I thought Houston Alexander was for real...

agreed. even tho there isn't many grapplers the problem for him is they are all at the top. DC, Stipe, and Blaydes are all top 5.

it would be better for him if the HW division was more like LHW where the grapplers are mid tier and most of the top guys are strikers.

It’s HW dude, and Reem is done
He is going put to sleep and they’ll be shouting title shot after

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back