Day 3 of UFC three week hiatus...

DabraKajitsu

Alpha Exertion at 100%.
Banned
Reaction score
0q2lz06twlo11.gif

I legit got a headache watching that boring card last saturday so I think it's time for a break. Deontay Wilder is fighting Luis Ortiz this weekend so that's enough for me

So many like to throw the 'UFC is dying' quote around, and I mean they are being serious when talking about it and when the UFC is gone for a few weeks, we get threads like this. Never change, Sherdog.

Day 3 journal:

Times have been rough. Only 3 days have went by since the last event and the next one is still far away. Still surving somehow. One day at a time.

What? No watered down cards? No Fight Nights with a bunch of no names? Is this mid 2000's where we actually have to wait 3 weeks to watch a PPV Card and even casual fans knew the whole card?

ullaqld.jpg

Day 3 journal:

Times have been rough. Only 3 days have went by since the last event and the next one is still far away. Still surving somehow. One day at a time.
Day 8 journal Captains log:

Woke up with girl in a RNC. She aint breathing. Watching UFC's greatest KO's until the cops arrive. I heard they like to wrestle in prison. Yay!

The last card was so fucking shitty I honestly don't mind. Usually I'm bugging out after 2 weeks without UFC but damn that last card was really something.

good, we get too many watered down shitty cards now. im used to only getting 1-2 events every few months. 3 weeks is nothing considering we've had like 4 events per month lately

I don't mind at all.

I rather have two great stacked cards a month (one PPV, one Fight Night) than 9 straight weeks of cards consisting mostly of unranked guys that are LFA level.

So many like to throw the 'UFC is dying' quote around, and I mean they are being serious when talking about it and when the UFC is gone for a few weeks, we get threads like this. Never change, Sherdog.

What we enjoy about the ........ UFC is dying

The NBA makes more money than ever, has reached further into the mainstream than ever, creates more marketable superstars than ever.

The basketball is unwatchable.

{<shrug}

There's wilder ortiz 2, K1 and 2 Glory coming up tho all same weekend

Last edited:
Anyone who would prefer a shitty diluted card every week can go F themselves

I legit got a headache watching that boring card last saturday so I think it's time for a break. Deontay Wilder is fighting Luis Ortiz this weekend so that's enough for me

That is not it though. The very next night is WWE Surivor Series where Sherdog's idol Brock Lesnar faces off against Cain Velasquez's little buddy Rey Mysterio!

Back