Remember that time Dan Mirgliotta's foot fell off?

Medulla Omoplata

Mayberry Comptroller
@Silver
Reaction score

LOL, what a goof.

I also like how the guy who opens the cage door has to touch each person going into the octagon, like they wouldn't find their way in without his gentle, reassuring guidance.

Definitely thread worthy.

Also, kinda ghey.

Last edited:
His foot was a bellewen

<JagsKiddingMe>

BRB going to the nike store to buy me some feet

Damn, the whole foot, gone! Cage fighting is more dangerous than we can imagine.

LOL, what a goof.

I also like how the guy who opens the cage door has to touch each person going into the octagon, like they wouldn't find their way in without his gentle, reassuring guidance.

Bet he wishes he'd worn better socks, who wears black socks with grey toes and heel? Fuck is wrong with him?
is he not married?

Bet he wishes he'd worn better socks, who wears black socks with grey toes and heel? Fuck is wrong with him?
is he not married?

What colour socks should he have worn? I'd really like to see the video digitally remastered and edited to include the updated and improved sock colour choice.

you made a thread about a refs shoe coming off?

is he not married?
Seriously? Better than wearing socks that are neon green with pink polka dots.

Dan needs Velcro laces after all that CTE

Dan needs Velcro laces after all that CTE

Dan doesn't have CTE, he has heart attacks and potentially skin cancer.. And almost certainly some significant tan lines.

He said "I want anybody next, I want on that New York Card!"

Well he got his wish, then got Khabib'd until he gave up.

Dan doesn't have CTE, he has heart attacks and potentially skin cancer.. And almost certainly some significant tan lines.
Gotta stay tan for the fans my man.

Thank god that didn't happen mid fight. Imagine having to pause for time to out your shoe back on lol

What colour socks should he have worn? I'd really like to see the video digitally remastered and edited to include the updated and improved sock colour choice.
No socks at all man, and twinkle toes

Back