Nick Diaz Crushes Jorge Masvidal Says Cesar Gracie

Which version of Nick Diaz beats Jorge Masvidal?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Will The Real BMF Please Stand Up?
062_team_cesar_gracie_original_crop_650x440.0.jpg

The Real BMF

Not long after Jorge Masvidal defeated Nate Diaz to win the "BMF" title at UFC 244 in New York City a few weeks ago, Nick Diaz came out to proclaim that his brother isn't the “baddest motherf*cker,” he is.

Naturally, "Gamebred" fired back, and chatter of a fight between the two slowly started to gain some steam. According to Nick's former trainer, Cesar Gracie, a fight between two men like Nick and Jorge would be enormous for everyone involved.

“That is his belt. The BMF belt, Nick is the BMF, if you will. That’s the perfect belt for Nick," said Gracie during a recent interview on Ariel Helwani's MMA Show.

"The hype on something like that would be so huge to fight a guy like that. You got to get fighters that are doing something now.”

“The Masvidal fight with Nate, I watched it and I thought, ‘Okay, this guy has really good hands.’ He is a tough fighter. But I think Nick at his best, I don’t know how he would do, he’d have to be in shape. But the Nick Diaz I’ve seen at his best or anywhere near it, he crushes guys like that!”

jake-shields-takes-shots-at-jason-mayhem-miller-after-strikeforce-title-fight_medium.jpg

Do you know who Nick Diaz is?

“I think it would be great for the fans who don’t know who Nick Diaz is. And let's face it, there are a lot of new fans in the sport and Nick has been out for a long time. The fans who don’t know who Nick Diaz is, that would be a great showcase for him to come back."

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/11/18...ick-diaz-crushes-guys-like-jorge-masvidal-mma

Last edited:
Way to throw Nate into Nick's shadow, guy who got KOed by Frank Shamrock.

Keep underestimating Masvidal, great for my wallet come fight time.

Nick Diaz to his little brother - "your taking everything I worked for motherfucker"

Nick hasn’t fought since 2015 in a shitty fight with Anderson Silva. Dude is irrelevant.

I'll do you one better: who is more delusional the Gracies or the Diaz brothers?

Nick chases after like Nate, they don't cut off. Masvidal mostly avoided up close brawling. Landed hard kicks, elbows in the clinch and hard punches when coming in. He'd do the same to Nick. Although Nick at least was better than Nate, so I'd love to see it.

062_team_cesar_gracie_original_crop_650x440.0.jpg

The Real BMF

Not long after Jorge Masvidal defeated Nate Diaz to win the "BMF" title at UFC 244 in New York City a few weeks ago, Nick Diaz came out to proclaim that his brother isn't the “baddest motherf*cker,” he is.

Naturally, "Gamebred" fired back, and chatter of a fight between the two slowly started to gain some steam. According to Nick's former trainer, Cesar Gracie, a fight between two men like Nick and Jorge would be enormous for everyone involved.

“That is his belt. The BMF belt, Nick is the BMF, if you will. That’s the perfect belt for Nick," said Gracie during a recent interview on Ariel Helwani's MMA Show.

"The hype on something like that would be so huge to fight a guy like that. You got to get fighters that are doing something now.”

“The Masvidal fight with Nate, I watched it and I thought, ‘Okay, this guy has really good hands.’ He is a tough fighter. But I think Nick at his best, I don’t know how he would do, he’d have to be in shape. But the Nick Diaz I’ve seen at his best or anywhere near it, he crushes guys like that!”

jake-shields-takes-shots-at-jason-mayhem-miller-after-strikeforce-title-fight_medium.jpg

Do you know who Nick Diaz is?

“I think it would be great for the fans who don’t know who Nick Diaz is. And let's face it, there are a lot of new fans in the sport and Nick has been out for a long time. The fans who don’t know who Nick Diaz is, that would be a great showcase for him to come back."

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/11/18...ick-diaz-crushes-guys-like-jorge-masvidal-mma

This version of Nick should be matched up with current version of BJ Penn.

This may be my first, real-world bet on Masvidal. Maybe I'll drop $100 on J. Mas.

Cesar is just helping Nick try to build up and secure that big money fight with Masvidal.

Honestly I don't see any version of Nick beating this version of Masvidal.

If they had fought in 2010, I'd give Nick a big chance to win. But I think this version of Masvidal smokes any version of Nick.

Cesar, who I was referring to without naming (who is inadvertently shitting on Nate's current skill set, in comparison to his brother's prime), got KOed in seconds by Frank Shamrock.

See above post, neckbone.

Casual idiot gonna casual

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that isn't an unbiased opinion.

Back