Two MMA legends finally meet

MuayThai101

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Tank Abbot and Bloodstain Lane mother fuckers. MMA pioneers right here for you new bozos who dont know. Now you know

Tank Abbott was a can crusher. And by all accounts, a piece of shit human.

Tank needs work on his shirt game..

Who's the other guy?

Who cares, he's a legend. And the term "can crusher" is used to describe the likes of Fedor, too. So that has definitely lost its meaning.

Tank is barely recognisable.
Bet I'd chin him now. Might call him out, take my chance.

Why should it bother you if he was a POS? It made him wildly popular at the end of the 90s. He was a real life biker movie bad guy, and he went out of his way to be an asshole to everyone, was a bully, dangerous, and permanently mean.

That's was made him awesome.

Tank is barely recognisable.
Bet I'd chin him now. Might call him out, take my chance.
Never has the expression "Chin me in a dream, you better wake up and apologise" rung more true.

Fuck with Tank and he'll put you on the YouTube rolling around with grown men in a garden. Your next family Sunday roast will be ruined because everyone will feel awkward.

Show some respect for the last Don of MMA, ya fuckin' jerk jobs!

Why should it bother you if he was a POS? It made him wildly popular at the end of the 90s. He was a real life biker movie bad guy, and he went out of his way to be an asshole to everyone, was a bully, dangerous, and permanently mean.

That's was made him awesome.
Well it doesn’t “bother me”. I just gave my opinion on the guy. I wasn’t a fan of his. Not saying he wasn’t good for the sport.

Billy Connolly was your mma hero?

What the hell is up with Tank? He looks like he has lost a ton of weight recently

legends
tenor.gif

What the hell is up with Tank? He looks like he has lost a ton of weight recently

He had surgery and serious health problems (from his Wiki: In December 2018, Abbott revealed that due to his lifestyle his liver had to be replaced. Despite suffering several strokes during the surgery, Abbott survived and the transplant operation was successful.")

He had surgery and serious health problems (from his Wiki: In December 2018, Abbott revealed that due to his lifestyle his liver had to be replaced. Despite suffering several strokes during the surgery, Abbott survived and the transplant operation was successful.")
Makes since. I was wondering if he had cancer or something

A real small and simple example, making fun of that guy in the cage after he knocked him out.

So, he's supposed to knock him out and beat the shit out of him and then be like "sorry!"?

Back