Aside from Wonderboy, Rory only ever lost to World Champs

EXOICHO

PRIDE
@Black
Reaction score
Condit -- Interim WW champ and got robbed against Lawler

Lawler-- One of the best WW champs in modern MMA. Had the best career resurgence we've ever seen.

Gegard-- A weight class up and was top 5 ufc MW before leaving the org to become the bellator world champion.

Lima-- Arguably the greatest 170 lber on the planet. Welterweight GP World Champ in Bellator, former Bellator 170 lbs champ as well.

Props to Rory but his time has passed. Lawler/Rory II was the end of Rory's prime. He was never the same after that fight.

Lawler-- One of the best WW champs in modern MMA. Had the best career resurgence we've ever seen.

Gegard-- A weight class up and was top 5 ufc MW before leaving the org to become the bellator world champion.

Lima-- Arguably the greatest 170 lber on the planet. Welterweight GP World Champ in Bellator, former Bellator 170 lbs champ as well.

Wonderboy had a Win draw over Woodley, that makes him a WORLD champion too

i love the way rory has a delayed reaction and falls to the ground clutching his nose all liek waahhhh wahhhhh. its comical!

-IGlKs.gif

He was good, not great. Still good though.

Calling the Bellator champ a "world champ" is a bit of a cheat. It's not the concensus #1.

It's like calling the little league world series winners the World Series Champions... I guess it's technically accurate word choice, but not a great reflection of reality.

Rory lost his balls when he started seeing god..... or jesus... or them golden plates.... or whoever was in the Mormon book.

Calling the Bellator champ a "world champ" is a bit of a cheat. It's not the concensus #1.

It's like calling the little league world series winners the World Series Champions... I guess it's technically accurate word choice, but not a great reflection of reality.

Bad and good fighters in every league.

bellator isn't close to little league, get over yourself lmao

Bellator world champ is a top 5 fighter when it comes to 155, 170 and 185. No question.

World Series Champions...
...a bit of topic...

Not a Baseball guy...and Baseball isnt a thing in my Country...

Why is it called the "World Series"?
...when its a just a national competition?

...a bit of topic...

Idk about baseball but I know they call NBA "world champs" because nobody else in the world can compete at the sport. it's kinda silly but i get it.

Maybe the world series isnt the right comparism as its called world series as in world championship when its solely a North American League.

...a bit of topic...

Just an educated guess, but most major American leagues (NBA, NFL, MLB, even the NHL) are mergers between formerly independent and competing leagues. I guess they probably needed a new name for their titles and such when they merged.

Idk about baseball but I know they call NBA "world champs" because nobody else in the world can compete at the sport. it's kinda silly but i get it.

Just an educated guess, but most major American leagues (NBA, NFL, MLB, even the NHL) are mergers between formerly independent and competing leagues. I guess they probably needed a new name for their titles and such when they merged.
I do kinda get it...

But still, it is weird...
Its a City competing against another City, on a national Level...

Example: Soccer...the winner of the Champions League isnt calling himself the World Champion...

Rory is an absolute beast. Does anyone think otherwise?

I mean Wonderboy basically was a co champ with Woodley for about a year.

I thought the little league world series featured teams from all over the world

All great fighters, but lmao at Lima being the greatest 170. Imo, any of the top 5 in the crush him

All great fighters, but lmao at Lima being the greatest 170. Imo, any of the top 5 in the crush him

hopefully Dana finds a way to pick him up and we can find out. I'd be happy to sig bet / av bet

Back