Wilder fights Ortiz again this weekend. Who in the UFC could stand with this terrifying man?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Taking TDs out of the equation? Fun question.

Could Francis stand and trade bombs? (although it is probably first to land big wins).

Is it Jon Jones? He could play the range game and avoid overhands whilst kicking the shit out of him? Wilder isn't known for his incredible technique on the feet.

Maybe a curveball like Blagoy Ivanov with his Terminator skull?

Or perhaps Rumble Johnson?

Or absolutely no one?

Why even talk about boxing matches in an mma forum?

You only use 25% of your weapons in the sport of boxing.

MaKXmlp.jpg

Why even talk about boxing matches in an mma forum?

You only use 25% of your weapons in the sport of boxing.
Nah I'm just curious whose skillset in UFC would give Deontay most problems in a fight using all weapons, 90% would just take him down but that's not itneresting.

in terms of the current ufc roster, the fighter with the best chance of beating deontay wilder in a boxing match would be overeem.

Now that Ben is gone I'm really not sure.

PFFFFF

Brock Lesnar is fighting this week, and ur here talking about some one dimensional boxers.

<DisgustingHHH>
bork1}

He's a windmill who relies entirely on the straight right or right hook. Wish Lennox Lewis was in his prime right now, he would've wiped out Wilder, Joshua and Fury

Only one man on this planet can stand with Wilder

AGF-l7_43VvDiwrw9BFDPza5NMonHHaSqOpYB02m5A=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Is Tyson Fury in the UFC yet?

If so, then him.

He's a windmill who relies entirely on the straight right or right hook. Wish Lennox Lewis was in his prime right now, he would've wiped out Wilder, Joshua and Fury
Joshua is a non entity. Just got waxed off a superior fighter and the same thing will happen next month. Just in round 9-12 this time.

The only real good boxer at hw is miocic wich is also a good boxer in general and i can't see him do anything against wilder
(without wrestling obviously).

I think that for ngannou would be a baptism/rude wake up.

The only real good boxer at hw is miocic wich is also a good boxer in general and i can't see him do anything against wilder.
(without wrestling obviously)

I think that for ngannou would be a baptism.
JDS is a decent boxer. Obviously flying very close to washed-ville though.

I shit you not, there are people on this forum who still think Conor can beat Floyd in a rematch.

Let Deonte get through a sparring session with little ol' Edson Barboza and get back to me.

Wilder is a scary mofo, scarier than tyson imo. Tyson was always calculated but ferocious wilder legit looks like hes trying to put them in a coma

JDS is a decent boxer. Obviously flying very close to washed-ville though.
I would have agreed with that a few years ago, until he started throwing shitty overhand strikes with no set-up at all. He basically gave Ngannou an easy win after throwing such a stupid strike

Back