A level Sherdogger Makes Bare Knuckle fighting Debut

Are they ever gonna show real pics of this guy??

Stick and move for a few minutes and then uppercut him when he stands huffing and puffing with his hands on his knees.

maxresdefault.jpg

To be a sherdogger you have to have normal sized fingers.

No way his fingers could touch fewer than three letters on a keyboard.

I predict he gasses in 30 seconds if he fought.
He either kills the other guy in 30 seconds or he will gas! I look forward to see if there is any truth to these unreal photos that has been circulating.

He either kills the other guy in 30 seconds or he will gas! I look forward to see if there is any truth to these unreal photos that has been circulating.

Those muscles won't save him from having that glass chin cracked

Seriously, what a fucking joke. It’s a sad state of affairs when someone like this becomes famous and gets offers to compete as a professional fighter.

Last edited:
If only we had the technology to see a video recording of the man fighting.

They’re fake man. 100 percent. It’s painfully obvious. Have you ever seen a guy that big with a waste that small? He’s even not even cut for fucks sake, he clearly has a quite a bit of fat on him.

I doubt this even happens honestly. It would mean exposing himself as a fraud to the people naive enough to think he’s legitimate.

Fook bare knucklez... we need this mother fucker in the movies. Send him to Marvel Studioz or the WWE asap.

Last edited:
I don't even see cheetos stains on his hands, much less chaffing from constant masturbation. His shirt has no food stains, and no cum stains so he hasn't been eating or masturbating as his computer so how the fuck could this guy be a sherdogger?

And how tall is he? How do we know he's not a manlet??

Back