How would you feel if ronda rousey returned at 125 lbs?

J

Jpenwell14

And what do you think her chances are given the state of the division?

Not myself

BraveAnchoredCoelacanth-small.gif

I wouldn't mind as long as it was for the purposes of becoming a three division champ

Imagine her beating Valentina at 125, GDR at 135 (let's say she beats Amanda for the Bantamweight Title next month), then avenging her loss to Nunes by defeating her at 145

Cutting from 230lbs isn't healthy.

UFC has a geriatric division?

If she went to Tristar and had no contact with Edmond and they transformed her into a pure judo fighter, I'd be all for it.

I wouldn't mind as long as it was for the purposes of becoming a three division champ

Imagine her beating Valentina at 125, GDR at 135 (let's say she beats Amanda for the Bantamweight Title next month), then avenging her loss to Nunes by defeating her at 145

I don't know if she can hack it against women with knockout power tbh. I do feel that people who can't hurt her are probably in serious trouble like everyone khabib fights

Maybe drop Ngannou with a body shot while we are at it
{<jordan}

If she went to Tristar and had no contact with Edmond and they transformed her into a pure judo fighter, I'd be all for it.

This. I genuinely believe Rhonda could have been very good with proper coaching and some humility. Sadly, I dont think we'll ever know if this is true or not.

This. I genuinely believe Rhonda could have been very good with proper coaching and some humility. Sadly, I dont think we'll ever know if this is true or not.

Wouldn't mind seeing her in a rematch with liz carmouche, as kind of a measuring stick type fight

She doesn't need the money, so if she did it, it would be because she desired to compete. I can't be against that.

I’d be surprised if she could make 135 again, let alone 125

I’d like to see her fight at 185.
I liked her better when she packed on a little meat.

And what do you think her chances are given the state of the division?
I never thought I could read anything quite so fucking retarded as this. How the fuck would Ronda come back to MMA in a weight division lower after having a baby and wrestling in the WWE.

She wants to have babies, shes done

Also 125 lbs is a joke division, 115 is the only one with depth

She is very far removed from even having to make 135. If she comes back it won't be at a weight 10 pounds lower.

Id fap to 125 ronda

Dont @ me

Back