isnt Jones Hypocritical for wanting Israel to MOVE UP when he hasnt?!

JPM1223

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Im guessing hes trying to take Israel out before his TDD is top notch then its NIGHTS OUT FOR JONES
d2r9m95tx8621.jpg

If Floyd could do it...
Then Bones can too...

Jones is a coward, that's why he has never dared to fight clean.

If you want to dethrone the King, you must go to him.
<JonesLaugh>

Are you suggesting that Jones should cut down to 185?

adesanya is the one always talking about jones, jones doesn't spend his time calling out the hw champ so no, not hypocritical

If you call someone out from another weight division, you should be the one fighting in that persons weight division. Thats why it is ridiculous when some of the WW are calling out Conor

Im guessing hes trying to take Israel out before his TDD is top notch then its NIGHTS OUT FOR JONES
d2r9m95tx8621.jpg

So moving up from MW to LHW, and LHW to HW is the same thing?

Cry more about the GOAT, the salt will set you free.

Yes. If he didn't have to cut, Jones would weigh about the same as Stipe (235 - 242). Next question.

So moving up from MW to LHW, and LHW to HW is the same thing?

Cry more about the GOAT, the salt will set you free.
well, YES!!!!!!! moving up a division, regarless of weight amount, is a true test of Virtue and manhood, Jones, your PED CHEATING little bitch wont, and has not done it, deal with it, he'd rather CHEAT and PULSE TURINABOL against MW's that DID move up, Smith, Santos ETC.

No. Isreal wants to fight jones. Jones cant move down.... Hes to big.

This is a rare occasion I can argue for jones.

Isreal's been calling Jones out, not the other way around.

d2r9m95tx8621.jpg
I don't know why people ignore the fact that Israel started this shit.

All Jones did was say something like "I'm sure soon people are going to start talking about him fighting me..."

And Israel threw a hissy fit. Israel got more dramatic about that one comment than Cormier did about the takedown comment.

Once that all happened, Jones has to respond.

well, YES!!!!!!! moving up a division, regarless of weight amount, is a true test of Virtue and manhood, Jones, your PED CHEATING little bitch wont, and has not done it, deal with it, he'd rather CHEAT and PULSE TURINABOL against MW's that DID move up, Smith, Santos ETC.

Lol The way Jones triggers you insecure GSP fans is amazing. Keep the salt coming!

how else is the fight supposed to happen you buffoon?

Back