Media That time Jones was gotten to

Benoitthegr8

Filthy Pensioner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking at a stare down gif and couldn’t help but to think about this...

an oldie but goodie...LoL, the reaction by Dana and look on JBJ face says it all

LoSHf.gif

an oldie but goodie...LoL, the reaction by Dana and look on JBJ face says it all

LoSHf.gif

Jones Vs Rampage was the last time I remember Jones showing any kind of doubt.

Also, this probably makes me a noob, but that was the first PPV I watched.

Dumb ass staredown experts. He fucked Rampage up when it mattered the most, the actual fight.

That moment will forever live in my head as amazing. That look of disgust just warms my heart.

Jon is always gotten to. Rampage, Rashad, Chael, Gus, DC, Israel. It's not hard to get him mad at you.

Rampage def made him look like a clown there. Jones got his revenge tho. Rampage in his younger days might have got him.

No doubt he gave Rampage payback in full come fight night, I’ll say this was honestly the only time I thought Jones looked legit tentative or unsure of himself in any of his fights. He hasn’t had as much respect for any of his opponents since this fight, now he pretty much systematically destroys his opponents, at times like his last few fights seemingly bored in doing so.

Edit, just rewatched the fight, Jones clinic’d Page from start to finish, only thing he respected was that power... didn’t remember it being such a one sided beatdown, but it wasn’t even competitive.
<{cruzshake}>
<Fedor23>

Last edited:

LoSHf.gif

Did you watch the fight? That press conference was the closest Rampage was able to get to Jones. It was the major leagues and triple A ball in there. Rampage didn't belong in the ring with Jones.

The actual fight is only a small part of the fight game.

Tweeting is key imo.
and press conference talking. Askren crushed Jorge at UFC 235 press conference and interviews. Woodley destroyed Usman at the press conference of UFC 235.

and press conference talking. Askren crushed Jorge at UFC 235 press conference and interviews. Woodley destroyed Usman at the press conference of UFC 235.

Yup, and at the end of the day, talking doesn't mean squat if you're not prepared to fight your opponent. Although Conor cut Aldo pretty deeply in the pressers, he studied Aldo and had an excellent game plan to knock him out. Jorge practiced the flying knee for months, and it led to the fastest knockout in UFC history.

Back