Most annoying fans: Conor's or Khabib's?

champbless2

Seraldo Babalu
Banned
Reaction score
Mods insert poll please:

So in my opinion Khabibs fans and especially relatively new ones that learned about him when he beat Conor are even more deluded and obnoxious.

Last edited:
I guess Khabib’s because Conor’s fans are as irrelevant as he is

both annoying but i think khabibs fans are conor haters.

if khabib lost, they would stop talking about him. but they would not stop talking about conor.

They're both tiresome. Conor fans have an inferiority complex and Khabib fans get pissed when you suggest someone could beat Khabib. (i.e. Tony)

Khabib doesn't really have fans it's just Conor haters who previously were Alvarez fans, Diaz fans, Aldo fans, Mendes fans, Holloway fans, etc.

They will then become Ferguson fans and claim conor is a pussy and ducking ferg

Khabib's fans are mostly Conor haters and by definition haters are a 100 times more pathetic than fans are.

Mike perry fans.. atleast conor’s first wave of fans saw him fight first.

platnum Nation started spamming threads here after he faked a hand shake at a weigh in.

Fanboys of both are equally awful

On here though majority of the Conor is the goat praise is blatant trolling and the 40 year olds on here just dont understand trolling and thinks they’re serious

Fairly certain the fair weather Conor fans got banned intentionally so they could respawn as Khabib fans.

Well clearly khabibs fans are behind the right guy. Your opinion doesn't change shit, no matter how bad you want conor to be relevant again

Well clearly khabibs fans are behind the right guy. Your opinion doesn't change shit, no matter how bad you want conor to be relevant again
Ironic, as no one seeks to make conor as relevent as khabib fans. IF khabib "fans" didn't make over half the conor threads you'd have a point.

Fairly certain the fair weather Conor fans got banned intentionally so they could respawn as Khabib fans.
Lol this. The idiot zealots who sucked on Conors nards 24/7 are now the same ones jerking off Khabib.

Other: TS types who spend more time worrying about a fighters fan base than the fighters themselves

Mods insert poll please:

So in my opinion Khabibs fans and especially relatively new ones that learned about him when he beat Conor are even more deluded and obnoxious.

tenor.gif

Back