Anthony Johnson KOs Two People While Training

Are you excited for the debut of HW Rumble?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“I’m trying to get my slim on, you know what I mean? I was up to probably 280 and that was the worst I’ve ever been. That’s the worst anyone’s ever gonna see me and I’ll never be back up there again. But I needed it to happen. I needed to hit rock bottom as far as the way I was, going to the gym and taking care of myself. Going to the gym since I was eight, it can take a lot of wear and tear on any human being, so I’m glad I took the break that I took.

“I’m coming back now and I feel a lot better, my punches are stronger, harder, faster. The other day my coach said, ‘AJ, you’re still dangerous.’ He walked up to me after - this was the second time he saw me spar, because he’s been gone - he came up to me and said, ‘AJ, you’re still dangerous. You’re still very fast and punch hard.’ I’ve knocked out two people already in training in the first two days of sparring, so I feel like everything is clicking.

“Right now I feel good being at 240. If I were to fight right now at heavyweight for 240, I’d feel just fine. I feel like I still have my strength. I’m definitely not going to be one of the bigger heavyweight guys -- there’s some monsters at heavyweight -- but my advantage would probably be speed over a majority of those guys. Everybody at heavyweight for the most part has power, but I think I’m much faster than those guys, and I’ll probably have a little bit more knockout power!

“Those guys at heavyweight are amazing. I look forward to fighting all of them. We have to meet with the UFC some more. We have to go over things and just figure some stuff out, but it’s all looking good so far. Nothing bad. I don’t want to put my foot in my mouth and say too much, but everything’s looking good right now. I’m not worried.

“I was trying to shoot for April/May but maybe June/July. We’ll see. But whenever I come back I’m going to make sure it’s known. I want to come back and showcase everything and fight and just hurt people.”

-- The Mac Life

Rumble vs Ngannou right away please

Where's the don't really care category...

I think even Ngannou would sub this guy with a RNC

Since Jones is still hiding from Johnny Walker, he should fight Rumble at HW

He's ready to Rumble
giphy.gif

No video, and article from The Mac Life.

Pure Sherdog quality right here.

I hope rumble turns into Godzilla and fux shit up at hw , that’ll be fun to watch.

He’d have more balls than Jones , that’s for sure lol

:meow: Rumble vs Francis Ngannou <{JustBleed}>
Plz I need it!! {<Mcgoat}

It's cool. It took a little wind out of my sail to hear that he only wants to fight Francis for a belt.

"Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson eyeing June/July return" = Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson has yet to re-enter the USADA testing pool.

Feed him to Hardy

Rumble v Francis for The please don’t take me down belt.

I hope he is not coming back to LHW, because he keeps calling Jones the dream match and the fight he wants, and he keeps getting slimmer and slimmer every new video I see him. I am only interested in him going at HW, something new and fresh.

I think Derrick Lewis fucks him up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back