Will the UFC please give us Shogun vs Anderson Silva for a last retirement fight??

standupsprawl

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This is the fight we all want to see and why not now? This is a fight we have always wondered about.. let’s do this UFC give us this legend fight. Who takes it??

That would be really nice indeed. A pity we missed Anderson vs Machida.

Edit: I think Anderson wins by KO

giphy.gif

At this point why bother... I mean really....

This is the fight we all want to see and why not now? This is a fight we have always wondered about.. let’s do this UFC give us this legend fight. Who takes it??
UFC will NOT give you that, they will pair Shogun against a young lion. This is the UFC. they dont make fights for the fans,

Shogun's fans really want him to die in the cage. Make him fight a grappler at least so he has a chance of not getting ktfo again. He's 37 but I feel like he gets ko'ed every 6 months for 10 years.

Anderson would still duck him now.

Shogun by KO at any point of their careers

Anderson vs Shogun?

Anderson will be 45 years old by the mid-way point of this upcoming year..... 45!!!
And Shogun is a completely shot 37 going on 50.

These guys have had crazy long careers, they've made exponentially more money than the average person, they're plenty famous.
The only thing these guys should be doing is blowing kisses and waving to the crowd at events. At some point these guys must be able to serve some sort of promotional function outside of them fighting each other as shadows of their former selves.

UFC will NOT give you that, they will pair Shogun against a young lion. This is the UFC. they dont make fights for the fans,

Lol Shogun was scheduled to face Alvey and got Craig instead. Those aren't young lions, they are the bottom of the barrel Ufc fighters.

Shogun sleeps him

Prime Anderson ducked Shogun

Back