You don't see the WNBA and NBA teaming up

Bitcoin

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Except for all star weekend where the women who can't dunk, have no speed, athleticism or 1/100th of Westbrook and the Greek Freak team up in some dopey three person team event you don't see the WNBA and NBA have co events as those two have completely different fan bases.

Now without Ronda what's the appeal of women's MMA and I don't see any future prospects that can fill that huge hole? Would be a good time for Dana to separate the women's division from the men's. Maybe even trade the entire women's division to Asia for a fighter to be named later.

I always said that ufc should make WUFC. Let the woman hold their own and be independent and shit lol.

Wmma takes 25 mins max.
Wnba is like 3 hours.

try again

there is not separate Boxing and WBoxing

it doesnt make sense for combat sports

A lot of WNBA athletes could probably make the top 10 in UFC HW. Some of them are way more athletic than a guy like Roy Nelson or Derick Lewis.

Well, it’s more complex than that. They have to decide if the women’s divisions are a side show or its own sport. Either way it’s a gamble.

I always said that ufc should make WUFC. Let the woman hold their own and be independent and shit lol.
Unless you have a x-over star like Gina or the Rowdy one meaning someone who can fight but is attractive you will never gain a following in the mainstream. Having to sit through a 25 minute snorefest before the main event is like watching a Mormon seminar before a fight.

Unless you have a x-over star like Gina or the Rowdy one meaning someone who can fight but is attractive you will never gain a following in the mainstream. Having to sit through a 25 minute snorefest before the main event is like watching a Mormon seminar before a fight.
I would watch a mexican mormon seminar. They bang with the cartels and shit lol

A lot of individual sports do have both sexes competing at the same events.

Tennis, track and field, just about everything in the Olympics.

WMMA is in the UFC to stay, get over it.

Jesus Christ just get over it. It’s been like 6 years, they are just going to take WMMA out of the UFC.

I would watch a mexican mormon seminar. They bang with the cartels and shit lol
Way more exciting than a women's strawweight title fight unless one of the few hotties on the UFC roster fought.

Well, it’s more complex than that. They have to decide if the women’s divisions are a side show or its own sport. Either way it’s a gamble.
The UFC is not complex as they dont deal with unions and Peta and women's group yet. Get out of that shitstorm before the #MeToo crowd gets involved and demonstrates the UFC as barbaric and dehumanizing cockfighting to the world.

WNBA players dont even do very well in the all star celebrity game.

A lot of individual sports do have both sexes competing at the same events.

Tennis, track and field, just about everything in the Olympics.

WMMA is in the UFC to stay, get over it.
I use the WNBA model for the UFC as unlike those other sports most fans of the UFC are straight, just bleed CTE forever types and most fans of Women's MMA are lesbians currently like the WNBA and name me one hottie on the WNBA ever? Sue Bird? Lisa Leslie?What's her name on the Pittsburgh Periods? or that one from the Vegas Vibrators? Exactly.

Back