Media Khabib spreads myth that professinal fighters hands are considered weapons in US

Ignorant fool

Also dont let his hand touch your head Joe
Lol

Lol I remember in the 80's when people actually believed that shit about anyone who was a black belt in karate. We also believed that masturbation led to blindness and that if you ate pop rocks with soda, your stomach would explode.

As kids we believed that if you were a blackbelt in anything you had to register your hands as deadly weapons. Is normal.

Isn’t that why Cameron Poe went to jail? Dude had them deadly weapon hands.

Isn’t that why Cameron Poe went to jail? Dude had them deadly weapon hands.
giphy.gif

Might not be a legitimate law in the USA, but it´s definetely something lawyers will bring up in court if anyone got assaulted by a professional fighter.
This actually happened in the Badr Hari assault case over here in the Netherlands.

Lol I remember in the 80's when people actually believed that shit about anyone who was a black belt in karate. We also believed that masturbation led to blindness and that if you ate pop rocks with soda, your stomach would explode.
And because of the length and weight of Shaq's arm he wasn't allowed to hit anyone with it. Or maybe it wasn't his arm.

Chicks can use coca cola to wash themselves out with after sex to avoid pregnancy... That was a favourite.

In the same interview, Khabib says he is against killing animals because if he is hungry he can always find meat to eat....

{<huh}

In the same interview, Khabib says he is against killing animals because if he is hungry he can always find meat to eat....

{<huh}

Rogan is going to blow a fuse when he hears of this

Seems legit. I've heard in some countries it's illegal for footballers to go around headbutting, kicking, slide tackling and taking dives on everyday civilians. It's only allowed on the field.

If there is nothing in the law then it should be seriously considered.
Professional fighters are walking weapons in front of amateurs and non fighters. It's oblivious as fuck.

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/the-human-body-a-deadly-weapon.htm

Depends on the State
Certain states specifically exclude the human body from the definition of “deadly weapon.” For instance, in California, the body can’t be a deadly weapon in the context of assault with a deadly weapon, even though it may inflict deadly force. Rather, deadly weapons are objects external to the body. (People v. Aguilar, 16 Cal.4th 1023 (1997).)

But courts in several states like Texas, Ohio, and Kentucky have determined the human body to be a deadly weapon under certain circumstances.

{<huh}
he said he is against " hunting ", killing wild animals instead of cows, sheep etc ...

Yeah, where I lived there was the story that Mikey from the Life commercial died from eating pop rocks with soda. They said his stomach exploded.

Back