BJ Penn vs CM Punk

BJ but god would it be fucking pathetic and disgusting for however long it lasted.

Let's do it. Hope BJ gets CTEd hard

No way BJ could survive the onslaught. He will drown u der the pressure. CM Punk has the wrestling credentials, the side advantage and is at a more steady and recognized gym training alongside Perris, Askren and Woodley.
When they're 0-2 in the UFC vs a guy that hasn't won this decade, I'd pick the guy who was a former heavyweight wrestling federation champion 10 times out of 10.

What an embarassing, pointless fucking shit thread.

Nope. They need to stop letting these guys get licensed. The Chuck Tito fight should have never been sanctioned and neither should this bs

Punk... he should of won his last fight and would be 2-0 if Mickey didn’t panic wrestle

BJ Penn obliterates him in the first 3 minutes, or I would cry myself to sleep that night and never watch MMA again

CM Punk would hit Bj with a steel chair and Bj would start wiping the blood off with his hands and start licking it. CM Punk would say that's not vegan...

I feel sad that i actually have to think about who would win this now.

Well, yeah it’s sad that CM Punk actually has a shot at winning at all.

Normally I would say Penn would win but after watching his last 5-6 fights and then watch him get KOed in a parking lot by this clown I'm not sure who would win.
giphy.gif

I don't like BJ nor Punk so whatever, let them scrap, I'll enjoy it anyway.

Back