Sherdog Posters May Have Cost Andrade UFC Belt

How many UFC fighters do you think visit this forum regularly?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1143153565.jpg.0.jpg

d0g said:
Easy [rematch] win for Rose. She was destroying Andrade before the fluke slam.

Jessica Andrade Alleges Critics Interfered with Her Performance Against Weili Zhang

Former UFC strawweight champion says she was not her usual self when she lost the belt to Weili Zhang. Jessica Andrade recently revealed a contributing factor to why she believes she lost her belt to Weili Zhang back in August. Knocked out in only 42 seconds by ‘Magnum,’ the Brazilian told Ag Fight that she allowed fan criticism get to her head before her first title defense.

After knocking out then champion Rose Namajunas via power slam, in a fight she was losing up until that moment, ‘Bate-Estaca’ says she wanted to show the world she did not become the champion due to a fluke. Unfortunately, she feels that attitude ended up costing her.

8a330-15676224643039-800.jpg

“At first it was really disappointing. Whether you like it or not, you go out there to prove you’ve earned that. After I beat Rose and won the belt, I heard too many comments along the lines of ‘Oh, that was luck!’ You think that doesn’t get to you? But it was something that influenced me a lot, to have this thirst to finish the fight soon and really show that I was the champion and deserved to be there—that it wasn’t luck! Because of that, I ended up losing the belt. That’s something I learned from that loss, not to care too much about [what] people think, and just trust my abilities.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/11...iticism-performance-weili-zhang-loss-mma-news

Last edited:
i think we all know andrade isnt really champ level. she had the belt, sure, and she might even be top 5 in the weight class, but i dont think she will ever even get a shot at it again.

So the critics actually entered the octagon and held her while Weili rocked her t#ts? Cool excuse sis.

Pretty sure most sherdog posters were happy to see Rose lose the belt

She did a good job of getting beat up during the first round of the Namajunas fight and her fight with Joana...

And this was before Sherdog was claiming her victory was lucky...

Did I blame sherdog when I lost my job? Nope

Did I blame sherdog when I lost my dog? Nope

Did I blame sherdog when I lost my hair??? Fuck yes you assholes cause stress.

You need a stronger head game girl...

for the record, I never once said her beating Rose was a fluke. I'm blameless in this one.

1143153565.jpg.0.jpg

Jessica Andrade Alleges Critics Interfered with Her Performance Against Weili Zhang

Former UFC strawweight champion says she was not her usual self when she lost the belt to Weili Zhang. Jessica Andrade recently revealed a contributing factor to why she believes she lost her belt to Weili Zhang back in August. Knocked out in only 42 seconds by ‘Magnum,’ the Brazilian told Ag Fight that she allowed fan criticism get to her head before her first title defense.

After knocking out then champion Rose Namajunas via power slam, in a fight she was losing up until that moment, ‘Bate-Estaca’ says she wanted to show the world she did not become the champion due to a fluke. Unfortunately, she feels that attitude ended up costing her.

8a330-15676224643039-800.jpg

“At first it was really disappointing. Whether you like it or not, you go out there to prove you’ve earned that. After I beat Rose and won the belt, I heard too many comments along the lines of ‘Oh, that was luck!’ You think that doesn’t get to you? But it was something that influenced me a lot, to have this thirst to finish the fight soon and really show that I was the champion and deserved to be there—that it wasn’t luck! Because of that, I ended up losing the belt. That’s something I learned from that loss, not to care too much about [what] people think, and just trust my abilities.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/11...iticism-performance-weili-zhang-loss-mma-news
{<jordan}

67837609_169258990870825_743206724845582002_n.jpgWe all know how savage the Brazilians Fans are... We were just repaying it in full.
No hard feelings alright Andrade?!!!

你会死
Nǐ huì sǐ

Yikes...I still like Andrade and I am not going to roast her for this.
This kinda talk can lead to the most preposterous excuses, we know Hendricks sang that tune nicely.

This kinda talk can lead to the most preposterous excuses, we know Hendricks sang that tune nicely.

Maybe you should have wrapped his hands for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back