Do you think Barberena will last long enough in the ufc to become a black belt?

J

Jpenwell14

He's a blue belt in bjj now.

How do you see him doing at lightweight?

Last edited by a moderator:
If Sambo was easy... it would be a black belt.

I mean the fool only lost to a champion, contenders, and veterans.....
5QGehwW.gif

He will have CTE before he accomplishes anything else. I been a fan of the guy since AXS TV and knew he was gonna end Sage's hype....but damn. Protect your head bruh

Head movement!!!! Head Movement!!!! ~ The Great Edmund

Don't think enough of Barberena to really care quite frankly...

Going to lightweight is he? What about trademark dad bod?

He will have CTE before he accomplishes anything else. I been a fan of the guy since AXS TV and knew he was gonna end Sage's hype....but damn. Protect your head bruh

I definitely would like to see him adapt a more gaethje esque approach early and keep that pace after the first round.

Will Bryan dadbod still have a dadbod @155? Who knows.

Hard not to cheer for him though. He’s tough and he looks like most of us sherdoggers IRL.

Man as I was watching the Warley Alves fight on the weekend in UFC brazil card I was remembering when Alves got his ass whooped by dad bod Barberna in Brazil, that was awesome, they just thought Barberna will be some can for Alves to get a quick KO lol, the crowd were silent, I loved it.

Sadly Barbrena has tightened up his last few fights and got more lean/ripped and hence why he has been losing, he was doing very well with the dad bod, but always those vile and manipulative bro scientists around and fighters are very easy victims for them. Sad.

Back