It's the athlete, not the sport/org/etc

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Sure the trainers/team makes a big difference but in the end the athlete himself is the biggest factor.

No, don't think what Im saying is obvious cause I've seen alot of posts like "why these k1 guys getting KO'ed in MMA by guys with no kickboxing record" or "why these sambo world medalists or bjj blackbelts getting subbed by guys who dont have that". And suddenly they generalize and say "yep that sport is the best derp and all it's athletes are superior to that other derp".
This^ is no less retarded than when u bozos say somebody has to retire after their first loss, even if they were undefeated and dominant before.

It doesn't work that way... It's just that individual athlete, and the result might be different if happened in another sport even with similar game plans cause of rule set" but I won't dig too deep into that.

edmen-shahbazyan-hero-2019.jpg

and
k2-_4283fdc9-d7b8-4ee4-81ee-d265bc8d6d54.v1.jpg

For some reason this Bozo keeps getting some killer talents..

I don't think people saying that actually believe that, it just suits the angle they're looking for to bash whoever it is they want to bash.

edmen-shahbazyan-hero-2019.jpg

and
k2-_4283fdc9-d7b8-4ee4-81ee-d265bc8d6d54.v1.jpg

For some reason this Bozo keeps getting some killer talents..

He's trained Shahbazyan since he was a little kid, as much flack as Edmund gets, he surely deserves all the credit in the world for that kid.

8xhWhJDoHxTOw.gif

Edmund bless

Back