Shogun vs. Craig Rematch (Offer Accepted)

Shogun vs. Craig

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Craig:

“There’s [sic] rumors that UFC Glasgow’s going to happen. That’d be my hometown. If I did that in a two-week fight camp, what can I do in an eight-week fight camp? So is there any opportunity to face Shogun Rua again? Only he’d be able to tell you that, because I would take that fight in a heartbeat. Going with how his face looked after that fight, I can’t see him accepting that fight.”

Shogun:

“He’s already been talking about a rematch. I don’t know where. I’ll accept it. I think that we deserve a rematch for this fight. I don’t think this was resolved. With all due respect to him, he’s a great athlete, and that’s it.”

“I would accept (a rematch) if Paul accepts it. If the UFC wants it, I would accept it. I think we deserve a rematch for this fight. For sure (I’d go to Glasgow) to fight him. We just gotta look at the dates, but if my team says okay, I’ll definitely go out there.”

If Craig has good coaches they will say stand and point fight him at range. Which he is completely capable of doing.

Also is there even a Glasgow card confirmed?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

If this happens that’ll be my shit break of the fight card.

If Shogun discovers the local cuisine, he ain't making weight.

I'll always back him though. Even with a keg belly, and a lumpy face.
We make some mean battered sausage suppers

Craig was beating him easily on the feet. If he has any fight IQ, he'd just outstrike him in a rematch.

We make some mean battered sausage suppers
Imagine he has a couple of Buckfast on a night out, gets hungry, and goes with Ninja to a local chippy. He's fucked.

Deep friend sausage, chips, fish, and scampi, standard... "But wait... Ninja... What's a deep fried mars bar? Oh shit that's really good... And cheap... hit me 3 more please big man", and then a couple of bottles of Irn Bru for the hangover, and 12 hours after he went out for a quiet drink, he's a super heavyweight.

Craig was beating him easily on the feet. If he has any fight IQ, he'd just outstrike him in a rematch.
If he had any fight IQ he would have won the first fight. I think we've established he in fact doesn't have any fight IQ.

If Craig has good coaches they will say stand and point fight him at range. Which he is completely capable of doing.

Also is there even a Glasgow card confirmed?

At this point, even a bad coach would have told him to keep the fight standing

I hope they have a BKFC that night so I have something to watch.

Imagine he has a couple of Buckfast on a night out, gets hungry, and goes with Ninja to a local chippy. He's fucked.

Deep friend sausage, chips, fish, and scampi, standard... "But wait... Ninja... What's a deep fried mars bar? Oh shit that's really good... And cheap... hit me 3 more please big man", and then a couple of bottles of Irn Bru for the hangover, and 12 hours after he went out for a quiet drink, he's a super heavyweight.
He strikes me as a haggis jumbo kinda guy, maybe even a donner n chips fan.

I took a bite out of a deep fried mars bar once, disgusting but I suppose there's a demand for it.

There's a reason why Scotland has such a bad heart disease rate

Where is the 'I don't give a shit' option?

oh for fuck sake this is bullshit nobody want to see Shogun lose to a scrub and nobody outside of Glasgow wants to see that low IQ scrub fight period

From what we seen Craig should win unless he fights stupid again.

Back