Media Tito ortiz cant say Equilibrium

champbless2

Seraldo Babalu
Banned
Reaction score
Lol saw this for the first time

So Tito I wanna tell me what you say

This is almost as good as Seraldo babalu

There are much easier words than that that Tito can't say tbf.

Ekilibrium. Tito is a gold mine, like Goldy.

He may not be eloquent, but he's still one of the greatest light heavyweights of the night.

Lmao that was on my Youtube recommended yesterday.

He may not be eloquent, but he's still one of the greatest light heavyweights of the night.

20190217_133623.gif

Seems to struggle to make a W sound after making a K sound. Some speech impediment.

I swear to fucking god I had this video in my YT recommendation before viewing the thread.

Fuck Google, those motherfuckers are watching us

Lmao im so happy Hamil beat him after that

Tito being able to say equilibrium would’ve been thread worthy...this, not so much.

Tito also can't say, "I have no excuses", after a loss (Torn ACL, cracked skull, etc.).

Getting punched for a living for 20 years doesn't help..

I'm not even convinced he's speaking English at the best of times.

I am not sure why Tito gets so much hate. He is just as much of a legend as any old school big name fighters.

I get the he is not the brightest or the most eloquent fighter but we are talking about fighters.

I am not sure why Tito gets so much hate. He is just as much of a legend as any old school big name fighters.

I get the he is not the brightest or the most eloquent fighter but we are talking about fighters.

I don't think people really hate Tito (at least I don't), he's actually rather amusing most of the time.

Lol saw this for the first time

So Tito I wanna tell me what you say

This is almost as good as Seraldo babalu

What about the way Hamill talks, he must not have recovered the Jones win. He took a lot of damage in victory.

Back