Shogun and the judges...

usadaguy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I made a bet for de Andrade, Trinaldo, Oliveira, Shogun and Blachowicz.

I lost it because a draw lol. Draw in UFC happens once or twice per year.

Stupid judges. Shogun should have won 2 and 3 round.

Either way he looked like a shit. He should retire immediately. Craig is a jiu jitsu fighter and he dominated him on the feet. Rua wrestlefucked him most of the fight.

Shogun was so slow, he did not landed any kicks and he was scared to land anything on the feet. Even in the clinch and on the ground.

Shogun should retire and send my bitchasss 25$

Tell him your bitchass needs the money and see what happens.

AhEpiBQCEAQZZEa.jpg

Typical Scottish judging

draws are so pointless to me. it moves neither fighter forward or backwards i think every fight should have a winner and a loser do why not do a sudden death round. score it differently to encourage full aggression.

Just bad judging. What the hell was that. Ya, he lost the first round but rounds 2-3 where Shoguns. just BS

I thought Craig won.
via what? craig's fight IQ must be the lowest in the ufc roster, maybe 2nd lowest. because Arroyo's IQ was pretty bad.

Shogun had ZERO cardio, slow as fuck and like no game plan. his fight pattern hasn't even changed since he got into the UFC, he does the exact shit. Craig couldn't even overcome that despite Shogun coming in like he just ate a bowling ball. 37 years old but his body is the same age as Mark Coleman.

via what? craig's fight IQ must be the lowest in the ufc roster, maybe 2nd lowest. because Arroyo's IQ was pretty bad.

Shogun had ZERO cardio, slow as fuck and like no game plan. his fight pattern hasn't even changed since he got into the UFC, he does the exact shit. Craig couldn't even overcome that despite Shogun coming in like he just ate a bowling ball. 37 years old but his body is the same age as Mark Coleman.

I agree, horrible fight IQ. Scored round 1 10-8 Paul, round 2 10-9 Shogun, Round 3 10-10 since Paul had more success on the feet in the beginning and in the end with the takedown and strikes but shogun had more top control but did not end up getting a takedown.

I agree, horrible fight IQ. Scored round 1 10-8 Paul, round 2 10-9 Shogun, Round 3 10-10 since Paul had more success on the feet in the beginning and in the end with the takedown and strikes but shogun had more top control but did not end up getting a takedown.
im just glad paul didn't get the win. zero respect towards shogun and tried to act like a tough guy, yet failed to beat a guy that should have retired maybe 3 years ago.

yeah TS, tweet him and say you bet your rent money on him

25$ is nothing really so I don't care lol. I was unlucky, I was supposed to bet on Krause rather than Shogun, but I changed my mind. Lesson is you never bet on disabled semi retired fighter after 1 year off like Rua.

But I can understand a draw:
1R - 10-8 Craig
2R and 3R - 10-9 Shogun
Or
1R - 10-9 Craig
2R and 3R - 10-9 Shogun.

So 29-28 Shogun or 28-28 draw. Craig deserved for a draw. He destroyed Shogun face in first round. Rua only wrestlefucked him and Craig finished the fight on top.

Imagine Shogun vs Craig 14 years ago or even 10 years ago...

Shogun is my favorite fighter and I fell asleep during this event and only caught the last round

My eyes closed for a few seconds then I saw Shogun getting off the mat and his opponent walking around. I thought Shogun got finished again.

Good news is Shogun has 1 last fight on his contract and can retire

25$ is nothing really so I don't care lol. I was unlucky, I was supposed to bet on Krause rather than Shogun, but I changed my mind. Lesson is you never bet on disabled semi retired fighter after 1 year off like Rua.

1R - 10-8 Craig
2R and 3R - 10-9 Shogun
Or
1R - 10-9 Craig
2R and 3R - 10-9 Shogun.

So 29-28 Shogun or 28-28 draw. Craig deserved for a draw. He destroyed Shogun face in first round. Rua only wrestlefucked him and Craig finished the fight on top.

No way that was a 10-8 round. How do you justify that as 10-8?

I'm a Shogoat nuthugger, and technically you could argue 29-28 Shogun after winning rounds 2 and 3 under a 10-point must, but the reality is that neither fighter did anything to win that fight

I've long been a critic of 10-point must and favored "judicial activism" as a means to subvert it, so it would be hypocritical of me to make an exception here simply because Shogun happens to be my favorite fighter eva

No way that was a 10-8 round. How do you justify that as 10-8?

Damage and significant strikes advantage. But I scored it 10-9 for Craig, I only said that I can see why a judge scored it 10-8 for Craig. In Pride scoring system Craig would be a winner or Shogun stomps and soccer kicks his face on the ground.

1R - 10-8 Craig
2R and 3R - 10-9 Shogun
Or
1R - 10-9 Craig
2R and 3R - 10-9 Shogun.

Round 1 wasn't a 10-8. I would've scored it:

Rd1: 10-9 Craig
Rd2: 10-9 Shogun
Rd3: 10-10

Round 1 wasn't a 10-8. I would've scored it:

Rd1: 10-9 Craig
Rd2: 10-9 Shogun
Rd3: 10-10

10-10? I never score 10-10. If you watch a round you must admit fighter A done at least 1% more than fighter B in a fight. If you can't do it maybe someone else should be a judge. I scored 1st round 10-9 for Craig as well.
In the 3rd round Shogun was on top majority of the round and he landed nice combo on the feet at the end of the round. Craig only took him down in last seconds. It was not enough.

draws are so pointless to me. it moves neither fighter forward or backwards i think every fight should have a winner and a loser do why not do a sudden death round. score it differently to encourage full aggression.

Draws are not pointless, if anything there should be more draws.

Logan paul - KSI 1 is the perfect example of a perfect draw
10-8
10-9
9-10
9-10
9-10
And i believe edgar Maynard 2 was the same.

Back