Poll: Who Won? (Shogun vs. Craig)

Shogun vs. Craig

• Total voters
I dunno

It was seriously so bad, does it even matter? Craig was lighting Shogun up in the first, Shogun won the 2nd

And then I know everyone is saying Shogun won the 3rd but did he even land any strikes until the last sequence?

Horrible fight and they both should retire. Craig too he sucks

Vote (2-2-1) is currently a split draw lol
Edit: didn’t last long

I thought it was a clear 2-1 Shogun, but the clearest thing in that fight was that Shogun needs to hang them up ASAP

One has no scratch and the other looked like he got beat the fuck up. Remember its a fight at the end of the day. Draw is fine by me though, neither deserved a win.

Depends on whether it's the old or new scoring system for 10-8 rounds. If it's the old system when you need to get beaten to death for a 10-8, then Shogun wins it 29-28. If it's the new system where 10-8 rounds get handed out more readily, then it's a 28-28 draw.

Shogun is lucky Craig has no fight IQ just like Bobby Green. If Craig came out into the 2nd round like he did the last 20 seconds Shogun would be in big trouble.

I had it 28-28. I know the "3-D" rules for 10-8 rds. You need 2 of these 3: Damage, duration, dominance. It gets more specific, but those are the 3 D's. Craig had obvious success in all three categories. It was enough for me to go 10-8, but I knew the judges would see it both ways.

i have no idea, stopped paying full attention somewhere before the middle of round 2, i just remember Craig did the Street Fighter kick in round 1, so i'm giving him 12 points for round 1, he wins.

ActualWhirlwindBoa-size_restricted.gif

someone should shoop him doing multiple kicks like this ^^

How did shogun lose round 3? Paul spent most of the round on his back.

Awful fight, but I don;t see how you can score it any other way but 2-1 for Shogun.

As far as round 1 being a 10-8 under any system - lulz.

Paul Craig was looking like a lhw Ryan Hall on the feet with those spinning kicks, problem is he definitely didn't look like Ryan Hall on the ground.

Draw works for me.

Shogun definitely won rounds 2 and 3. But you can make a solid argument that Craig won Round 1 10-8. He beat the fuck out of Shogun, did way more damage in the round than Shogun did in the next two rounds combined. A draw is fine for that fight.

Shogun.

Craig gave the last round away after that lame ass takedown attempt.

Shogun, but the draw didnt really surprised me much.

Shogun 29-28.

I'd be fine with a draw if there is some level of consistency in calling it that way but there isn't. Anyone that says 29-28 Craig is a troll.

You guys saying shogun should retire but luke or chris not too? I dont get you guys.

shogun did enough to win the fight ... craig is not ufc caliber fighter... shogun should retire, he shoulda retired 5 years ago

Back