PRIDE legend Shogun ROBBED. STILL coming for that belt. #SHOGUN

tramendous

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Shogun DOMINATED a high level UFC grappler on the ground. I cant wait to see him crush the other contenders with his new and improved wrestling and grappling skills. His iron chin is back too. He brushed off those punches like they were some shitty slaps. Had the other guy panic striking.

Shoguns biggest fan here!!

No he's not lol. Did you see how he looked?? At least last year he went out and KO'd a good prospect. He couldn't even wobble Craig or hit him solid. He looked bad.

Agree 100%. Book him against Rakic.

No he's not lol. Did you see how he looked?? At least last year he went out and KO'd a good prospect. He couldn't even wobble Craig or hit him solid. He looked bad.

Well youre obviously not the biggest fan if you disagree with me. He has crazy leg locks (randleman), helicopter sweeps (vs machida) and now ADCC level grappling and old young Shogun's jaw. Dude is a beast. He has Craig panic striking at the end and wanted nothing with shogun on the ground.

Dan Henderson got a title shot for his retirement fight based only on his clout and a few good wins. Shogun deserves the same treatment. ONE LAST TITLE SHOT.

That dirty Jewbear kicked at his demolished knee. No honor. Shogun would have won otherwise.

Well youre obviously not the biggest fan if you disagree with me. He has crazy leg locks (randleman), helicopter sweeps (vs machida) and now ADCC level grappling and old young Shogun's jaw. Dude is a beast. He has Craig panic striking at the end and wanted nothing with shogun on the ground.

OK! Got it.

With that said....Shogun is not coming for any belt.

But I would be beyond in tears if he did.

You camouflage your nut hugginess for Shogun well.......Craig is an idiot...beats the shit out of Rua and then says to himself, wow, that worked too good, let me try something different...but Shogun did nothing in top position and this was simply a waste of 15 minutes.

OK! Got it.

With that said....Shogun is not coming for any belt.

But I would be beyond in tears if he did.

These things happen. George foreman came back to win belt. Shogun will do it too.

You camouflage your nut hugginess for Shogun well.......Craig is an idiot...beats the shit out of Rua and then says to himself, wow, that worked too good, let me try something different...but Shogun did nothing in top position and this was simply a waste of 15 minutes.

Craig is lucky that fight wasnt 5 rounds. Dude was panic striking like crazy. He only went for a takedown again in the last few seconds cuz shogun couldnt retaliate there. He was done.

I didn't get to watch the fight. Are you saying this isn't the same shogun the beat up machida?

I didn't get to watch the fight. Are you saying this isn't the same shogun the beat up machida?

LOL, it's not the same Shogun that beat up Tyson Pedro

LOL, it's not the same Shogun that beat up Tyson Pedro

Basically Shogun put on a grappling clinic but they scored it a draw because shohun was letting craig punch himself out on his iron chin.

Back