I don't see how that was a draw.

GrantB13

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Craig had a couple moments but then did nothing from the bottom and he's supposed to be the grappler in the equation. It's different if you're striking and constantly keeping your opponent in submissions, but Shogun was the aggressor on the ground and still landed a few big shots standing as well.

Shogun disrespecting bisping a little??

Didnt seem reciprocal in the friendliness

You can make a case for a 10-8 round 1 for Craig, and then two 10-9's for Shogun. He beat the fuck out of Shogun in round 1. I don't mind the draw, as unsatisfying as it is.

2nd round i swear craig goes out foer like a milisecond and comes back lol

Terrible decision. Round 1 was a clear 10-9 for Craig and Shogun easily won rounds 2 and 3.

Awful decision.

Thought it was a pretty awful performance by both of them, but Shogun clearly won two rounds.

I mean it was a garbage fight but Shogun did enough to win so WAR SHOGUN!

Eh, I don't find a lot to hate about it to be honest.

Shogun controlled the final round, but didn't really do much whereas Craig was the more active on the bottom. So a 28-28 is reasonable.

And overall the fight being a draw I'm good with. Craig battered Shogun in first round, Shogun got the 2nd (and eeked by on some cards the 3rd), it equals out. So whatever.

"look at the Shogun's face!" -Bisping
Uuuhm, so what does he think about his rematch with Hendo. He was the one with the busted face.

537177.jpg

I didn't think round 1 was strong enough to be 10-8 craig. He had a nice 30 second flurry where Rua was pretty defenseless, but I dont think he was close to being finished or even really wobbled

The scoring was weird but I think draw makes sense tbh. Shogun really didn't do a damn thing in the 3rd round except wind up on top after Craig pulled guard. Like he didn't gnp at all like he did in the 2nd.
10-9 Craig
10-9 Shogun
10-10
29-29 Draw is best score
None of the judges scored it like that though lol

No consistency, the 1st wasn’t a 10-8 round unless a million fights prior were scored wrong.. worse than that, Craig won the 2nd or 3rd?

Back