Shogun is def not a UFC HOFer

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
PRIDE maybe, UFC, lol no. He was an average fighter at 205 for the UFC.

I don't want to live in a world that has Mask Lewis and Stefan Bonnar in the HOF, but not Shogun fucking Rua.

<{cruzshake}>

He was a title holder in UFC; on that ground alone he should go to UFC Hall of fame.

I don't want to live in a world that has Mask Lewis and Stefan Bonnar, but not Shogun fucking Rua.
Both did more for the UFC than Shogun though. Shogun got beat up by Jon Jones when it wasn't even cool.

I'm kinda scared to watch this fight tbh...

He was a title holder in UFC; on that ground alone he should go to UFC Hall of fame.
hqdefault.jpg

Both did more for the UFC than Shogun though. Shogun got beat up by Jon Jones when it wasn't even cool.
He had a belt around his waist at the time... How many cards has he headlined?

I don't know if you know this or are just retarded but the UFC bought PRIDE. It is officially a part of UFC history.

UFC owns PRIDE so it somewhat counts as the same thing.

Shogun won a title, was half the reason why a fight is arguably the best fight of all time (Hendo I).

He has a claim for it.

Please move this back to the heavys. How fucking sensitive do you have to be to be mad at someone disagreeing that an average UFC fighter isn't a HOFer lol

Look at fighters in the ufc hall of fame already and rethink your statement knuckle dragger

Is Paul Craig an idiot...wins the 1st round and decides to absolutely stop what worked?

Back