James Krause is boxing like Nick Diaz

Coolkid666

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
...and it's pretty cool. 209 what what alcoholism motherclucker

Ok but did he catch his mouthguard again?

Dude still sucks. I don't see why he's in the ufc. He'll never be a champion. Not a bit exciting. Has the easiest win in front of him and not taking any advantage of it.

Except with a lot less skill.

If I'm not mistaken, he has said in the past that the Diaz brothers are a big influence in how he approaches his striking style.

Dude still sucks. I don't see why he's in the ufc. He'll never be a champion. Not a bit exciting. Has the easiest win in front of him and not taking any advantage of it.
Wow-what a Fat Slobbish Soyboy.... Easy to say that when you're sitting on your chair and able to overanalyze the details.

His actions after the fight is pitiful. Shushing the crowd. I don't think I've ever seen a more boring tko finish.

you casual fuck lol he has 1 loss in the last 3 or 4 years. Dude is like 8-2 in his last 10 and on a 4 fight win streak i believe

Wow-what a Fat Slobbish Soyboy.... Easy to say that when you're sitting on your chair and able to overanalyze the details.

You don't know me in real life. if you did you would delete your post right away.

Surprised no commentary about Moreass. I think Bisping was right about him chugging 8 or 9 beers before that fight. What a shit performance

you casual fuck lol he has 1 loss in the last 3 or 4 years. Dude is like 8-2 in his last 10 and on a 4 fight win streak i believe

I'm casual? Haha good one. His record don't mean shit. HE WILL NEVER BE CHAMP. they're levels to this... you guys defending him are on that same pitiful level.

You don't know me in real life. if you did you would delete your post right away.
giphy.gif

Lol, what are you John Wick, Punisher, the CIA, or even Jason Bourne?!!!!
Bitch, please.
I'll knock yo ass sideways.

That fight with Moraes should be candidate for the worst fight of the year.

That's what I thought hoe. Start insulting my tags.
You ain't shit mate! I'll personally fly down and bang with you MMA rules in the gym/academy of your choosing!
:meow:

Not worried about a damn thing. You thought the Krause fight was FOTN. That's enough for me. Hehe

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Back