Sad that ex ufc fighters (gonzaga) have to go to Russia and throw fights

• Thread starter Deleted member 429453
  • Start date
Probably made more than fighting 5 times in the UFC.

was this recent? he just fought bkb like a ffew weeks ago

I didn't watch the full fight but didn't seem like a fix. He took Alex down a few times.
Doesn't Alex have hep though? That would be really sad if you know he has it but fight him anyway bc you need the money.

It's the fight game. Sometimes you earn more and make more contacts losing than winning. Especially if you're not a top tier fighter.

I've seen some questionable MMA fights in my time but didn't see anything suspicious here, what did I miss?

I didn't watch the full fight but didn't seem like a fix. He took Alex down a few times.
Doesn't Alex have hep though? That would be really sad if you know he has it but fight him anyway bc you need the money.

He did take him down but he really didn't try to advance position or even do anything honestly

Maybe I would agree this could be a fix because these orgs are beyond shady but at the same time it seems Gabe just was way too tired at the end to do anything except eat shots and wanted out, he is semi retired so he probably said "fuck this, the ref and judges aren't on my side anyway (obviously) and I don't need to keep eating shots" and just went down.

If it was a fix, seems like a weird way to fix the fight. Too much Gabriel laying on top of him doing nothing. I think theyre just old and have no stamina.

Meh, looked like he turned up just for the payday, but didn't looked fixed.

Tried to employ the wet blanket strategy and gassed hard, at which point he quickly decided that he's not about that life on this particular day.

Fedor has to throw fights when he's in the US, only fair.

Your body can clear the Hepatits B virus on it's own since it has been 11 years unless he develped a chronic Hep B infection he most likely cleared it and is not contagious.

I don't think it was fixed. I think Gonzaga was winning because of ground control but gassed. Little Fedor had gas and poured it on against a gassed Gonzaga and got the win.

Coker will pick them up a few years later...no worries

Back