Barao's opponent is shady af

Mal Intentions

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
this is the most ripped human being ive ever seen, suspect to say the least.... ya im gonna go head and say hes juicing

Renan might be taking a nap here shortly

this is the most ripped human being ive ever seen, suspect to say the least.... ya im gonna go head and say hes juicing

I also find it very shady that he isn't listed on USADAs drug testing list. If you go on their website you can search every athlete that's been tested by year or quarter and he isn't listed. hmmmmmmmm

I've heard people say he is the second coming of Lineker!
So if you're a <{JustBleed}>... You are in for a treat boiiis!!!!!!!!!

is he a shaolin monk with that hairstyle

and yea he's ripped as fuck

Douglas Silva de Andrade is 34, going on 58 by the looks of his face. Dude is 2 years younger than me and looks at least a decade older.

I think bisping and Andrade have a thang going on. Dude can't stop stroking him off in the commentary

Wait seriously tho, can anybody tell me why I can't fight Douglas on USADA drug test list?

Completely natural as they get tested by USADA and he hasn’t popped.

HE HAS MUSCLESSS CALL USADA!!!!

Douglas Silva de Andrade is 34, going on 58 by the looks of his face. Dude is 2 years younger than me and looks at least a decade older.
Yeah... He gets punched in the face for a living.

He was breathing heavy, but he paced himself well.

With muscular guys like that, you can't allow them to keep their rhythm. Barao never took De Silva out of his rythm, so De Silva always had times to recover before throwing short hard combination.

Back