who will Colby defend his undisputed belt against first?

LastBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i think it will be against his old best friend Jorge and this will be a huge fight in terms of emotions and will to win. Both know each others skills very well and i dont think it will be easy for either one of them. Early summer 2020. The BMF vs The undsiputed welterweight champion.

JORGE MASVIDAL!
giphy.gif

Not just to defend the WW title! he's gonna get the fucking BMF strap while he's at it and become a star bigger than Conor Mcgregor as he'll have USA behind his back!
giphy.gif

Masvidal gonna need a bigger fryer, everyone wants a 3 pc and soda

i think it will be against his old best friend Jorge and this will be a huge fight in terms of emotions and will to win. Both know each others skills very well and i dont think it will be easy for either one of them. Early summer 2020. The BMF vs The undsiputed welterweight champion.

Buddy, hate to break it to you, but when Usman wins Colby is getting cut and will go off to fight in Bellator. He can do that lame heel gimmick all he wants but once you start fucking with Dana you're fucking up.

Ideally Jorge V Edwards winner. But I assume they'll just slot Jorge in as is if they don't put that ridiculous Nick Diaz fight together. This is just in general, i'm not assuming Colby wins cause Usman is a beast. Gonna be a tough hill to climb.

Buddy, hate to break it to you, but when Usman wins Colby is getting cut and will go off to fight in Bellator. He can do that lame heel gimmick all he wants but once you start fucking with Dana you're fucking up.
<DontBelieve1>

Dam fam... Your hatred... I can smell it all the way from the north pole...
<6>
If you hate the shtick then you can surely shove it up your asshole while you're at it!
<209Bitch>

Dam fam... Your hatred... I can smell it all the way from the north pole...
<6>
If you hate the shtick then you can surely shove it up your asshole while you're at it!
<209Bitch>

I don't understand what you said, but right on.

100% Masvidal, that fight would be massive with their history....afterwards they'll reveal how they set up everyone, right after they walk away with all the money.

Kobe has around 0.1% chance of winning the belt. But then again, Trump won, so.....

JORGE MASVIDAL!
giphy.gif

Not just to defend the WW title! he's gonna get the fucking BMF strap while he's at it and become a star bigger than Conor Mcgregor as he'll have USA behind his back!
giphy.gif

We all have our opinions, I think Usman is going to beat him by decision. Colby acts like a grade school bully and I bet there are people that don't like his act than people that do.

Colby doesnt move the needle.

He absolutely needs to take the belt in order to have a future in the sport. If he loses he's done in the UFC.

Squeaky bum time for Colby.

usman will saay other wise.

jorge and colby have said many times they never fight.

Back