The thing about Jon Jones.

DabraKajitsu

Alpha Exertion at 100%.
Banned
Reaction score
He isn't past his prime... And the main reason why he looked bad in his last 5 fights is that he has shut down all of his past 5 opponents. He's currently DJ at the moment.
What Santos gave him a run for his money? Shoot... If he had two working knees he might've died that fight.
Smith? Got Shut Down.
Gus 2? Got Shut Down.
DC 2?
tenor.gif

OSP? If he had his right hand working he would've died.

the thing about jones is he does peds and the ufc allows him to get away because they are desperate for stars

It's almost impossible to reign as champ for as long as him and get nonstop finishes

Santos nearly beat him with a jacked up knee.
And if his knees were working correctly he would've died.
Safe to say Jon Jones was sitting at about 30% in his last 5 fights.

To me it seems like when forced to be relatively clean Jones is a point fighter. A superb point fighter but a point fighter nonetheless. When he is allowed to get a little juicy he starts inflicting massive damage on opponents.

the thing about jones is he does peds and the ufc allows him to get away because they are desperate for stars
I think there is nothing necessary to post that would add to this thread after this one

It's almost impossible to reign as champ for as long as him and get nonstop finishes
Yeah if your fighting that aggressively to ko people every fight, someone will make you pay sooner or later.

don’t believe me? Johnny Walker is a perfect example of heavy aggression being punished

This could've gone in a lot of directions, based on the title. But TS managed to bypass the actual "thing about Jon Jones" in a multiple choice situations to a beeline for Jon Jones's "thing"

<JonesLaugh>

he didnt look bad in his last 5 wtf

dominated OSP start to finish, broke his arm
Finished Daniel Cormier violently
Finished Gustaffson violently
completely and utterly dominated Anthony Smith
close fight with Santos which he clearly won

Yeah if your fighting that aggressively to ko people every fight, someone will make you pay sooner or later.

don’t believe me? Johnny Walker is a perfect example of heavy aggression being punished
Johnny walker lost by fucking around not by trying to ko Andetson...

Johnny walker lost by fucking around not by trying to ko Andetson...
No, he thought he was the next Conor, Silva or Israel and came out like he had the ability to dodge/get hit and adjust/counter for a ko. It’s aggressive, but he’s not skilled enough for it yet.

But call it what you want I don’t give a shit.

What Santos gave him a run for his money? Shoot... If he had two working knees he might've died that fight.

The thing about Jones is that he juices (with official complicity), pokes eyes and still has to depend on the judges to save his record when he loses.

I also like cider, so I will probably have some Dickens Cider.

When fighters have a lot to lose sometimes they fight not to win but not to lose.

I'll give Jones credit, once he realized Santos' knee was screwed, he did NOT attack it. That surprised me honestly, and I have to give Jones a lot of respect for that.

I do however feel like Jon is nearing the "past his prime" point, if he hasn't already reached it. But I think it'll be like a Chuck Liddell situation where even though the guy is clearly past his prime for years, still nobody will beat him. Until Jon's "rampage" comes along and dethrones him. Then I suspect we'll never see the same unbeatable Jon Jones in the cage again after that.

Jones is a proven cheater.. it doesn’t matter who he beats since he is on Peds. fuck’em.

Back