What is next for jacare if...

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He loses? Dou think he gonna stay at 205 or return to 185, i also dont know where this fight takes jan if he wins i dont belive that he gonna receive a title shot but if jacare wins i think he has a good chance of receiving it

He's not going back to 185. He'll likely be cut if he loses.

If Reyes is getting the next shot.. winner of this vs Anderson for number 1 contender after that.

Imo, neither of them have any chance of getting a title shot in any division.

If Reyes is getting the next shot.. winner of this vs Anderson for number 1 contender after that.
I belive if rakic wins against volkan he gonna receive the next shot cause he's younger, this just seems like a fight that nobody wins much to me

He loses? Dou think he gonna stay at 205 or return to 185, i also dont know where this fight takes jan if he wins i dont belive that he gonna receive a title shot but if jacare wins i think he has a good chance of receiving it

You gotta consider Jan a serious contender if he wins tonight. 6-1 run wins over Krylov, Manuwa, Rockhold, Jacare and Canoneir. He's right up there with Andreson and Rakic. Gonna be interesting how that folds out...Reyes looks like he's getting Jones in Feb.

Lol no way he only lost his last fight and won before, he still top talent just not the the cream of the crop

I dunno. The way he's been treated in the past and the fact he's almost 40 gives little reason for the UFC to hang onto him. I'm one of the biggest Jacare fans around but I can see the writing on the wall.

Lol no way he only lost his last fight and won before, he still top talent just not the the cream of the crop
This. It might effect his contract but he’s got a following and brings great fights. He’s not close to being cut

Jacare himself said a month ago that regardless of tonight's outcome, he has not ruled out a return to 185. He said he can still make the weight, even it is tough for him to do so. So if he loses- i can see him return to MW.

Back