Media South China Post not a fan of "journeyman" Masvidal's new found fame

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Current UFC lightweight kingpin Khabib Nurmagomedov, on the other hand, has the personality of an Ikea desk lamp, and seems less than interested in actually being a UFC star or even an ambassador.

The Russian is a vicious beast in the ring and a devoutly religious Muslim, but has shown on multiple occasions he is easily baited into the meathead mentality and out-of-the-Octagon scuffles that plague many fighters.

Masvidal, a journeyman, is milking his moment in the sun for all its worth, and who can blame the guy? Let’s just not forget the bigger picture here: the UFC needs a new, bankable, marketable star worse than ever, and relying on second-tier fighters to keep the news cycle pumping while its genuine superstars lick their wounds and pick their battles smacks of an organisation in disarray, not in command.

https://amp.scmp.com/sport/martial-...1/ufc-jorge-masvidal-trash-talking-legend-hes

I like how you squeezed that Khabib part in even though it's not really relevant to your title.

It's just one guy opinion. Probably used to be a sherdogger but got bodied like a bitch because of his shitty opinions.

I swear I just read this. Conveniently, you left this out
"And then there’s Conor McGregor, what more can we say? Getting convicted for punching an elderly man for refusing a shot of his branded whiskey basically sums up the Irish loudmouth perfectly."
<JonesDXSuckIt><3>

why would anyone give two shits about an article written by a nobody?

TS is gonna make Khabib the topic even though he is not the topic. Rent free.

Khabib is the biggest star in MMA history and also the GOAT

What a time to be an MMA fan

Conor03.gif

Masvidal is a bonafide star right now

His record, which isn't bad, is irrelevant

Back