Greg Hardy is a good role model.

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was able to change his ways and is now a serious UFC-HW who is still green but improving rapidly.

Was All-Pro level in the NFL and left that sport while in his prime to pursue his true dreams(the UFC).

Bork could not even make the practice squad of the Mn Vikings. Greg shows the youth that you can really do whatever you set your mind to.

I don’t know about you insecure Sher-girls but if Afflication comes out with a Greg Hardy “Prince of War” bedazzled t shirt, I will be pre-ordering it.

Last edited:
Was able to change his ways ...

Not beating up women is a pretty low bar to set for being a rolemodel.

I agree with everything you said about his athletic ability and potential in the sport.

He's a good role model for equal rights and lefts

giphy.gif

Be your own role model. Having role models is beta..

Not beating up women is a pretty low bar to set for being a rolemodel.

I agree with everything you said about his athletic ability and potential in the sport.
Especially since the following year he got basically axed from the NFL for conduct to the team (yelling at coaches and not showing up to team meetings) and then the following year got caught with cocaine.

I won't be totally negative though, he's been keeping things pretty under the radar the last 2 or 3 years but yeah his bar is still low and he's still building his image

lol this should be an interesting thread

Was able to change his ways and is now a serious UFC-HW who is still green but improving rapidly.

Was All-Pro level in the NFL and left that sport while in his prime to pursue his true dreams(the UFC).

Bork could not even make the practice squad of the Mn Vikings. Greg shows the youth that you can really do whatever you set your mind to.

I don’t know about you insecure Sher-girls but if Afflication comes out with. Greg Hardy “Prince of War” bedazzled t shirt, I will be pre-ordering it.

Poe's Law in effect.

Not sure about the role model thing but I like watching him fight. Him versus Lewis is the fight I'd like to see but he should probably take a warmup fight first.

Left the NFL? He was so toxic as a teamate not even Jerry Jones would have him on his team and the raiders who will take in any player no matter how nuts passed on him.

Haha well done sir, had me going for a sentence there

I don’t know about you insecure Sher-girls but if Afflication comes out with. Greg Hardy “Prince of War” bedazzled t shirt, I will be pre-ordering it.

He is proof that you can achieve your goals if you set your mind to it and work hard not allowing the haters affect you

I love this recent rash of say-the-opposite-of-what-you-mean posts!
<{titihmm}>

Why bring War Machine into this?
War machine was a crime of passion. How surprised would you be walking in to see your seemingly innocent girlfriend getting dicked down by another guy? He was just blindsided with her actions, she never showed any signs of infidelity in the past.

Back