Media Conor showing elite boxing defence in new sparring video

Mahkor

Drunkmaster Flex
Banned
Reaction score

Eats a couple of punches but lands a gorgeous takedown, showing the evolution of his game.

Khabib ain't ready for this animal

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Eats a couple of punches but lands a gorgeous takedown, showing the evolution of his game.

So, you've finally returned home, after masquerading as an Ferguson fan for a year..

<mma4>

When was the last time he fought? I give any top 5 a good chance based on this alone. Add in a beating in his last fight, legal issues etc. I admittedly dont care for Macgregor but anyone in his position is up against it.

Shervirgins will still find a way to shit on Conor enjoying time with his children

well.. that was actually probably the only time we've seen him be his true self because he was playin with his kid.

Conor will never beat anyone significant anymore

I thought he's just acting like a Conor fan to troll a bit, who knows anymore
He joined shortly after the Khabib-McGregor fight, outs himself as a huge Ferguson nuthugger..

Year on, with the slightest rumour of Conor returning, he starts to pump out McGregor threads..

Slightly suspicious.
;)

tenor.gif

From fighting guys tree times his size to fighting guys .03 times his size. Sad.

Jr. out there winging shots like he's Robert Whittaker or something.

That kid would KO @RNC555 in 13 seconds. Kid wouldn’t even need Big John to finish him off with the knee.

Back