Khabib is a good role model

Beherit

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

The dude might be shady in some ways, but no one is perfect ( except GSP of course ). I consider him a good role model for the young generations.

PS : It shouldnt distract you from the fact that tony subs him in round 4, dont @ me ...

Last edited:
Wish he'd tone it down with his entourage though

Khabib is good people.

He is loyal to his roots. You gotta respect that mindset no matter what.

In many ways you can say he gave money to the guy, most people dont do that. But you can also say he was mocking the homeless guy, most people dont do that either.
Again no one is perfect ...

These threads are always a good way to trigger the Conor nut huggers.

These threads are always a good way to trigger the Conor nut huggers.
2d4b0c1a-4ec7-4135-a7b8-2fb79bb15e90-mma.jpg

Lmao you realize that this thread will get Khabib roasted in many ways, right?

He’s definitely a man of principle but I wouldn’t call him a role model. That’s reserved for Fedor and GSP imo

A lot of American MMA fan's just think he's some dumb mountain man who happens to be good at wrestling.
He was a super successful student and fluently speaks multiple languages. His worst just happens to be English.

Surrounded Artem with his crew in a hotel, as if he needed them.. Bullied Artem with his boys like he is in High School.
Jumped the Octagon nearly inciting a riot.. Why? They made fun of my made up BS religion..
BTW His religion which is well known for horrible acts of terror..
Ego the size of a mountain..

Yep a real hero of the people..

Lmao you realize that this thread will get Khabib roasted in many ways, right?
I dont care, I am not a big fan of the dude like others on this forum. I just find it funny the way conor nuthggers find different way to shit on the dude no matter what

Last edited:
Conor bots will be here in 3, 2, 1... :)

p/s:
Khabib is a good role model though, all counterarguments mostly come from pathetic raging attempt at discrediting Khabib's genuine self. dude is just built that way, both respect and love his coach, loving his mother and fear the hell out of his father.

Surrounded Artem with his crew in a hotel, as if he needed them.. Bullied hi with his boys like he is in High School.
Jumped the Octagon nearly inciting a riot.. Why? They made fun of my made up religion..
BTW His religion which is well known for horrible acts of terror..
Ego the size of a mountain..

Yep a real hero of the people..

mate you must be very dumb if you value a man based on his religion ...
BTW all religion are known for horrible acts of terror in human history, islam is just the most violent one in the late century ...

mate you must be very dumb if you value a man based on his religion ...
BTW all religion are known for horrible acts of terror in human history, islam is just the most violent one in the late century ...

Yes all religion is BS. His I find particularly offensive.. But he is not a good dude. He has shown this many times. He thumbs his nose at others, and thinks he is above the rules..

Back