Media BT SPORT---The most respectful moments in UFC history

I hate all that bowing down shit, just shake hands.

Only Sensei Segal wants you to bow down, thats because he wants his dick sucked.

CompetentSmallGoitered-size_restricted.gif

I hate all that bowing down shit, just shake hands.

Only Sensei Segal wants you to bow down, thats because he wants his dick sucked.
The fight was over so it's fine. Better than in the middle of the fight it killing the mood right before the fight.

Great video highlighting some of the most iconic moments of recent UFC history.

upload_2019-11-15_20-47-42.jpeg
masvidal checking on askren here. The look of concern is heartfelt
Pure respect.

Last edited:

I find his reason to be such B.S. If he really thought the guy shouldn't be fighting he could just take him down and submit him without inflicting any real harm. A better way to teach him a lesson would be to beat the shit out of him until he quit and realize that MMA is not his thing. He should be fined given a lifetime ban for ending a fight like that.

This type of hespect is commendable.

Excessive cuddling after a fight and especially during a fight is lame.

I get the hugging after a fight, I understand that after going to battle with somebody who has the common goal that you have essentially, once you have both just laid it all on the line, there is a level of respect that resonates with each other especially when the fight is over. So I get the hugging and hand shakes and all that stuff.

The hugging during the fight is too much, Pat Barry vs Cro Cop and Korean Zombie vs Yair Rodriguez were examples of excessive hugging, and Barry and KZ paid the price too.

great video.

Lyoto over Munoz is visual poetry

I get the hugging after a fight, I understand that after going to battle with somebody who has the common goal that you have essentially, once you have both just laid it all on the line, there is a level of respect that resonates with each other especially when the fight is over. So I get the hugging and hand shakes and all that stuff.

The hugging during the fight is too much, Pat Barry vs Cro Cop and Korean Zombie vs Yair Rodriguez were examples of excessive hugging, and Barry and KZ paid the price too.

I don't mind when they acknowledge the crazy experience they just went through with a handshake and a hug but sometimes they go overboard with it. They'll do it during the fight, right after the fight and then again after the decision call.

Too much, lol.

Back