No goods cards besides 1 on the horizon. UFC dying?

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
:-D

Really though, the Usman vs Covington card is good. Then there is literally nothing scheduled for months or any confirmed dates for anything.

Looking forward to see Ortega in action action, but that's it. There's nothing else.

Try harder while you're under the bridge.

There's plenty of decent cards coming up, also Ortega is getting slept.

Go a little further and you'll have yourself a new horizon

The D.C. card is good.
The Busan card is great.
The Raleigh card is great.

This thread is not.

the LHW GOAT is fighting tomorrow night, ya filthy casual
SHOW SOME RESPECT

The D.C. card is good.
The Busan card is great.
The Raleigh card is great.

This thread is not.

Wtf, those cards are garbage. Nobody will be watching that crap.

So only those dead cards and then nothing scheduled for months. R.I.P

the LHW GOAT is fighting tomorrow night, ya filthy casual
SHOW SOME RESPECT

What Mauricio Who-A? Nobody cares about a washed up bum that won't even make the fight mildly entertaining with some skillful brilliance.

1 good card every month or so is what a lot of people claim to want and how the UFC came up tho

Some cannot handle MMA every week
<Ellaria01>

It's already about dead for me. I'm not paying for a espn channel, so UFC's just something I hear about these days. Actually, come to think of it, nobody at work talks about UFC anymore. Hmmm.........

Even though TS is a bit of a donkey he/she raises an interesting point. 246 only has a couple of fights announced and 247 isn't even scheduled. In the past, PPV events began to take form a lot farther in advance than they are these days. Currently there's more of a "strike while the iron is hot" mentality to making fights. If you're not on social media acting like a jackass you will likely get left behind. The transformation of the UFC into the WWE is almost complete.

Wtf, those cards are garbage. Nobody will be watching that crap.

So only those dead cards and then nothing scheduled for months. R.I.P
You don't like Oezdemir vs Reyes?
You don't like Overeem vs Rozenstruik?
You don't like JDS vs Blaydes?
You don't like Edgar vs Sandhagen?

You are obviously not a fan of MMA, so why should anyone give a shit about your opinion?

Back