Media Joanna for South China Morning Post: "I would take a canoe to China to beat Zhang Weili"

czitos188

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
  • Former strawweight champion says she’s waiting for a date and location for title shot against China’s Zhang
  • ‘Anytime, anywhere … I see gaps in her game, I’m the more well-rounded fighter’
Full article here: https://www.scmp.com/sport/martial-...ufc-joanna-jedrzejczyk-would-take-canoe-china

As of now nobody else wants to disarm this chinese bomb. Rose on purple couch said (Forrest Griffin show with T-mobile) that Joanna should fight first Zhang first if her foot is healthy. Tatiana doesn't mind Joanna getting first shot ( said it on Ariel Helwani show) and Jessica according to @Better Every Day is not keen to immidiate rematch with Zhang. (bad source but he's the big time WMMA lover on sherdog)

Last edited:
Neither Joanna nor Rose will defeat Weili Zhang, i tell you that.

Well, if half of the division is ducking the new champ... they might as well make this fight.

<Fedor23>

I miss the evil bully Joanna

It would be a good fight, I say make it happen.

Shes obnoxious and annoying. Also a weakling. Collapse all women divisions.

Joanna is bat shit crazy, but if everyone's ok with that let her bang.

Canou smell what Joanna is cooking?!?! (A devastating ko loss for herself).

Although Weili has been teasing Joanna, I'll be very surprised if she doesn't accept. In her latest Instagram, where she is embracing the capitalism of endorsing a product, she also added the note: "also I am still awaiting the battle contract," thereby signalling that she is eager to have a fight made.

lol Rose & the other ladies seen what happened to Andrade and they like "nah, we'll let JJ be the sacrifice, she can go first."

I’d love for Joanna to wrap her thighs around my head
giphy.gif

JJ is a great fight for Zhang. A hungry Jedrzejczyk makes Zhang work for it,.

Back